Prologue

꧁☾𝙻'𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗☽꧂

──────────❥───────────

"ANND CUT!" The director yelled as a loud 'thwack' erupted from his clapperboard

"ANND CUT!" The director yelled as a loud 'thwack' erupted from his clapperboard. "Beautiful work, John!" he continued, the glee still shimmering through his deep voice.

The crew on scene detonated with excitement, cheers echoing through the open space of his previous movie set. Papers and pens flew into the air, knocking soon-to-be irritated workers on the head.

"I can't believe you managed to stuff so much emotion into just one scene!" one said as she softly clapped her hands together, later pulling a pen from the confines of her brown locks.

"You truly are this generation's best!" said another, raising his clenched fist wildly in the air.

John grinned at his co-workers' kind remarks before wiping his sodden hair with the small, square towel supplied to him.

"Hey, I'm just doing my job," he said.

His agent walked over to pat him on the back, "They're saying you did good, John. I would say better than what you're paid." Her face then sent a not-so subtle and not-so kind glare toward the producers.

The boy chuckled and placed a hand gently on her tensed shoulder, "Cecile, it's really alright. Acting is my passion and I'm happy to be doing it no matter the pay."

His agent folded her arms, raising a brow as her glowing purple eyes crept up and down the boy's muscular figure, long green hair cascading down her shoulders with the slight tilt of her head.

"Even if you're being drenched head-to-toe in rainwater? You could catch a cold, John. How would you think of acting then? Hm?"

John let his chin hang on the upper chest of his body as he looked down at himself, "What can I say? I love my job, risks, sacrifices, and all," he said with just a mere shrug of his shoulders, lifting his head back to look at her.

"Cheesy as always, I see," she said playfully while rubbing a hand lightly over her jawline.

Pretending to be offended, John dramatically draped an arm over his head, "How dAre you hurt me this way. Everybody is fired and the movie is cancelled," he spoke sassily, waving his arms around and pointing to each worker in his sight,

A few snickers were heard from around the crowd before the director spoke up once more.

"Okay, people! It's been a long six months, but it's time to go home and take a break!"

This caused another set of cheers—smaller this time—to erupt for the crowd.

John and the crew had been filming for almost a straight six months. The movie? A superhero movie with John playing as the main protagonist, Pete Parkler. It was sure to be a hit.