Check Out The Remake Version!

Hello. Otacon here.

(I'm out of character and yes when I respond to comments I do it in a character instead of the real me[If you want to see the real me check out my main writing channel that is mention somewhere on this page)

It seems like people are reading my older written story when I checked the completed mark.

Since this story is discontinued I felt like the way I was writing it could be a lot better, and the way I wanted to portray Adam Fracker is not how I wanted to show you readers.

With slightly better knowledge of Girls Frontline, Updates to Insurgency Sandstorm, and Escape From Tarkov my remake version is going to be a lot better and is still being written, but not completed yet.

I know that some of you guys don't like reading a not-finished story, and I totally agree, but it don't hurt to read the chapters I released now and then wait for me to write a lot more.

The image of writing a MilSim story based on video games is still my end goal of writing the Girls Frontline Sandstorm(Remake Version Of This), and Escape From Svoboda(An Escape From Tarkov Version That takes place during the butterfly incident).

Either way I have to say I'm thankful for all of you guys checking out my story, but I encourage you to check out my latest work as well since this story will not be deleted, but will stay as an archive of what I could of written.

The road map that I written in the past has been scrapped, and I created a new one.

Here's the stories that are in this universe:(In order from oldest to current)

-Escape From Svoboda

(takes place during the butterfly incident in a non-canon city similar to the one that takes place[Hint: The Canon place is still there in this universe])

An Escape From Tarkov X Girls Frontline story based on four characters who are PMC operators of Sangvis Ferri(Different from the Western Section of S.F, and is basically the B.E.A.R faction), G&K(basically U.S.E.C [hint: they are the bad guys in this story]), as well as other factions that I have come up with that will hint some similarities to the Tarkov universe.

-Girls Frontline Sandstorm

(Takes place one year after the butterfly incident in which G&K accepts the contract to basically fight against the rouge S.F robots)

An Insurgency Sandstorm X Girls Frontline story based on a multitude of people. From civilians, Certain T-dolls, loads of security operators of S.F, and more that you can read through there eyes. This story will take flashbacks during the Second Insurgency War in which the S.F Security Force is heavily engaged with Insurgent Forces that are well-trained, and not your typical insurgent that has bad aim. With the lack of foreign forces/coalition forces on the ground to help the Security Force hired by the new country formed after WW3 they will have to slug there way to victory at a high cost physically, mentally, and emotionally as they fight in a war torn middle eastern country. This is to replace the flashback parts of the Sword and Shield, and will tell the story in the present to which the Security Force will have to combat a new type of insurgency against rouge robots with the support of G&K T-dolls. This will tease a few things from EFS(The Story before) but not include the guns, or equipment from that story to keep things familiar and not "crossdress" the Security forces with the PMC.

-Girls Frontline: Remnants of Sangvis Ferri

(Takes place during the same time as Girls Frontline Sandstorm, but continues after EFS and is seen from our original protagonist POV from the first story)

Another Escape From Tarkov X Girls Frontline story in which continues the story of Ilus Osav(The protagonist from the first story in which you can find on my main writing channel at The Metal Gear Otacon) as well as two returning characters, and two new characters. This set during which S.F is completely destroyed, but remnants of S.F still live on, and still continue the fight against the killer robots that went haywire. After Ilus Osav, and one other character discovers the truth behind the butterfly incident, and the cause of the anarchy and containment of the city of Svoboda. They are captured by a G&K commander who bargains there life in protecting them against those who are know hunting them, and to not tell the higher ups that the commander is hiding S.F Operators in his base. Ilus Osav, as well as others have to take contacts and work together with their rival, and enemy to stay alive, and to save what's left of the company of Sangvis Ferri. They must stay true to their values, and their loyalty to Sangvis Ferri will be tested against them, as they slowly figure out how to stop this chaos.

That's the current road map of what I want to write currently in which is manageable. These stories are currently being written at this moment. I will do my best to upload chapters, as well as being able to manage my YouTube channel(because I also upload videos).

As a finishing paragraph. The main goal of me writing this is to write something completely different from whats being written at this moment. Since most fanfiction based on Girls Frontline, as well as Escape From Tarkov are lacking in real world. Some might do a Halo thing, a commander thing, a male T-doll(hint: I'm planning on doing this, but in a way that makes since), or a Sthurman(hope I spelled his name correctly) isekai thing. They are not bad in any way, but they feel alittle old, and I want to write something that has its own fanmade universe with some original ideas, and combining ideas from Girls Frontline in a way that people can understand through other video games(Insurgency Sandstorm, and Escape From Tarkov). I know some people might do a Rainbow Six Siege Thing, but it lacks the military simulator feel that I want to show you readers. Either way I hope you guys, gals, they, or what ever you identify as have an awesome day! I will continue to write, and I promise to give you quality over quantity.