Living With A Police Officer Chapter Sixteen

Yoo :)

Here it is Chapter Sixteen. I worked super hard on this, like major hard. I would've uploaded sooner, sooner as in yesterday, but I went to a hockey game and I slept in until like 12:30 this afternoon.

I now have 145 fans? i don't know if that's correct or not, but eh it's close :) Also, this story made it all the way to 65 on What's hot :) Thanks guys. :)

Here it is, just for you lovely people.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Sixteen

Harmony's POV

          "Hurry up Mony, we don't have all day" Drew hollers from the front door.

          "I'm coming, I'm coming, don't get your panties in a twist" I grumble.

          I haul my suitcase off the bed and it lands on the floor with a dull thump.

          It's not my suitcase. It's one of Drew's sport kitbag things really. I don't own any suitcases and I didn't feel the need to buy one when Drew and I went shopping, I didn't think we'd be going away then. Oh well, Drew's works just fine.

          I drag the suitcase out into the hall where Drew is sipping on a Dr. Pepper, his bag slung over his shoulder, his sunglasses already shading his eyes.

          He's wearing a pair of basketball shorts, a pair of red Nike high-tops, a yellow t-shirt and his hair is fashioned in the normal foe hawk.

          "About time" He murmurs, seizing his sweat shirt from the back of the coach.

          I roll my eyes and snatch the pop can from Drew, chugging all of it down.

          "Ahh that was good" I wipe the pop that didn't make it down my throat away with my arm and slam the can down on the counter.

"Classy" Drew snorts.

          "I know I am"

          Drew rolls his eyes and grabs my bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

          "Can we go now?" Drew asks his hands on his hips.

          "We most certainly can," I whistle for Echo. He bounds around the corner and stops at my feet, "Let's get this show on the road"

          Drew and I are going to visit his parents. His sister- who I learned is his younger sister Sasha- was the one that called earlier, telling us that Drew's eldest sister Leigh- Anne is getting married.

As soon as Drew hung up, and told me we're going on a road trip he forced me to get packing. That was all last night.

Apparently he's been up since 6:30 making sure we have everything and that our hotel rooms are all booked. I'm actually really excited to be going though.