Living With A Police Officer Chapter 6

Hey Loves!!

Sorry for the wait, but I had to write this one and I had a packload of homework :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six

Harmony's POV

I haul my backpack over my shoulder and follow him out onto the beach. I take of running down the beach, my hair whipping out behind me.

          I love running, it makes me feel free. Every time I run, I feel like I don't have a care in the world, and I love that feeling. Nothing compares to it. I especially love running on the beach. I like how the sand feels between my toes.

          I grow closer to the changing rooms, when out of nowhere, Drew speeds past me, heading for the only changing room available.

          Uh hu, no way. That's my changing room I call it.

          I speed up and whip past him. Not stopping until I'm in the changing room.

"Gosh Peaches, you can run" Drew says, not a beed of sweat visible on his body.

"I know" I smile.

          I pull the curtain across the doorway, blocking Drew and everyone else that happens to walk by from seeing me changing.

I remove my tacky orange jump suit that I had to wear while I was in jail and pull on my short shorts. I pull on my pink forever 21 t-shirt with a black rose on it, over my head. I kick off my black converse and slip on my pink and black old navy flip flops. I yank a brush through my knotty hair, and pull it up into a messy high ponytail at the top of my head. I stuff my dirty clothes into my bag and walk out of the room.

"It's all yours" I say passing Drew on my towards the sink.

"Thanks don't move" He warns.

I laugh. "I won't."

          I don't plan on returning to jail again. There's only so much a girl can take. Even though I was there for one day, I saw things I dont ever want to see again. Not to mention those toilets were just awful.

          My advice to young kids, do NOT become a delinquent, it's not fun stuff.

I walk over to the little run down sink and pull out my make-up bag. I put on some mascara, eye shadow, giving my eyes the smoky affect and smooth on some light pink lip gloss. Lastly, I hook on my birthstone necklace.

The necklace my Grammy gave me the day she died. 

I then walk out of the changing room, onto the beach. I slide down the wall of the changing rooms until I'm sitting in the sand. While I look out at the ocean, I remember that I still have the drugs in my bra and Drew forgot to notify his cop buddies that we had caught Kayla.

I don't want Drew to think that I've been using the drugs, nor do I want Kayla to wake up and free herself. So I guess the only resolution to this problem, is me running back down there.

I know Drew told me not to move, but this is important.

"Boardwalk" I shout, jumping up and hauling my backpack over my shoulder, taking off back down the beach, towards the boardwalk.

          I run down the beach as fast as I can, and arrive at the boardwalk in no time. I pull out my phone and dial *67 so the police don't see my number, which they probably will anyway because I don't think it works for the police station.

          I hurry over and drop the drugs in Kayla's lap just as the Police secretary answers the phone.

          Before she can say anything, I cut right to the chase.

"Hi, I have a girl here under the boardwalk downtown that's been doing drugs illegally, bye"

I dash back up the beach to the changing rooms, hopping Drew isn't mad, when I run straight into a wall. Not a wall, but a very muscular person who happens to be in my way.

          I loose my balance and face plant into the sand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that's short, I tried hard to make it long.

I want to say thanks to those of you who have become my fan!! Thank you super much, It really makes me happy that you enjoy my writing!!

I have some super great story ideas roaming around in my brain, and I might be uploading one soon. So you should give them I looksie :))

Oh yes, if you read the authours note, put *Breaking Benjamin* at the end of your comment.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks,

Ren Elizabeth