Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Seven

Hey y'all,

without any talking, here it is.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Twenty Seven

Harmony’s POV

“He loves me” I murmur to the mirror in the washroom, lightly placing a finger to my still tingling lips. “My luck just got a lot better”

I step out of the dress, kicking off my shoes. I pull back my hair, braiding it for the night. Slipping on my pj’s, I flick off the washroom light and head into our bedroom. The room is pitch black, and I can’t see anything. Sticking my hands out in front of me, I feel my way to the bed. Thinking I’m on my side of the bed, I hop in.

“Whoa there Mony peaches” Drew’s silky voice breaks the silence.

I freeze, stopping all movement. Shit, this isn’t my side of the bed. Suddenly it dawns on me that I am at the moment, straddling Drew. Not a position I really want to be in after what almost happened on the beach.

“Yea um, I’ll move” I wiggle around trying to get off Drew’s lap but find myself tangled up in the blankets.

Drew moans breathlessly, his warm hands resting on my hips to keep me from moving, “Stop moving Peaches”

Oh shit, what is wrong with me today? I think the kiss did something to my brain cells because they certainly aren’t working.

I sit there looking clueless, an itch at my lower back bothering me. Slyly, I scratch the itch causing me to wiggle around some more.

“Oh shit Harmony” Drew groans, holding onto my hips harder.

I gasp feeling a bulge on the side of my thigh. “Oops, I should probably move”

“NO” Drew cries, “I swear to god Harmony if you move again, there is going to be some problems so I suggest you stay right there WITHOUT moving around if you please”

I nod, “How am I going to sleep?”

Drew chuckles breathlessly, “Same way you would sleep if you weren’t on top of me”

I sigh, rolling my eyes, “Then I’d have to move”

Drew groans, “Well now would not be the time for you to move”

I giggle, “Okie dokie”

Drew sighs, his eyes closing. I sigh loudly, trying to get comfortable without moving around too much. The only thing is for me to lean forward slightly and place my head down in the closes spot which happens to be Drew’s forehead. I close my eyes when Drew’s silky laugh fills the silence.

“What are you doing?” He chuckles.

I roll my eyes, “I thought that part was obvious Drew dear, I’m trying to sleep without moving around”