Living With A Police Officer Epilogue

Hello lovelies!

I'm sad to say that this is the last  thing you'll read in this story. Harmony and Drew's story has ended. There will be one more thing added to this before I add the little green check  just credits and such. On to the final bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

            My fingers tremble against the swell of my grown stomach in time to the beating of my nervous heart. I twist in the mirror examining myself in the white gown.

            The white wedding dress is silk and long. It’s a trumpet style, saying that I mean it’s fitted until it reaches my knees then it fans out in rushing. There’s small lace shoulders that cover just my shoulder and tuck in at the back. I love it, but there’s one problem.

            Not a problem because Drew and I have been trying ever since I was allowed to retry for another baby. It was hard like the doctor said but no later then a year advanced, I fell pregnant.

            Drew and I are ecstatic as we’ve been dreaming of a baby ever since we found out we lost Braelee: as we’ve came to call her.

            The situation is my stomach is on full display. Not that I care, it’s just that I’m ready to give birth anytime now and I feel bloated.

            “Sassy he’ll think I’m a fat cow” I whine, pressing my fingers against the fabric of my stomach in a failed attempt to flatten it.

            “Harmony you dumbass” Sassy growls fixes her lip gloss, “Drew thinks you’re the sexiest thing alive and seeing you pregnant is making everything better. That’s his baby in there too, he loves both of you to death”

            I smile weakly and nod. Drew has been going crazy as we’ve gone through the baby process. The minute I showed him the little plus sign he started firing off name ideas. Not even joking. That being said we haven’t decided on a name yet. It’s just so hard! There are so many names out there that we both love!

            Before I get the chance to answer Sassy a knock on the door sounds holily through the room.

            “Who is it?” Sassy asks, fixing her dress as she clicks over to open the door.

            “Photographer” A female’s voice says from the other side of the door.

            Sassy pulls open the door, ushering the small blonde woman inside and closing the door quickly behind her.

            Sassy comes to stand beside me, snatching up her bouquet of white daisies on her way past the desk table.

            I only have Sassy as a bridesmaid. I don’t have any other people I’d even consider to be my bridesmaid. I guess that makes her the maid of honour of all time.