59 Revival

I hope that you'll find me in another life.

Princess, I'll find you in this life.

With the bag full of ingredients on his back, San runs towards the edge of the sea, this time having his mind clear from the shock he had gotten yesterday. He has to have a clear mind and heart now that he has a firm direction on where to go as he hears Wooyoung, Yeosang, Mingi and Hongjoong behind him, all determined to locate Sara. Right after Wooyoung has figured out the cryptic message behind Sara's 'recipe for donuts', they immediately informed the Lucida rulers about their intention to travel to Ileara.

They set out to find the ingredients on the list first, with Hongjoong, Mingi and Yeosang finding the ingredients in less than three hours, having been accustomed to the central forest and Lucida's town. It may just be their luck that they managed to get everything on the list without fault, even bringing extra in case they mess up. Fatigue didn't even come to them as they knew they'd need to hurry, storming to Ileara just after they'd managed to bag the last ingredient.

Now that they're in Ileara, having been following Wooyoung's guide in which, luckily that they prepared better for the jump over the broken bridge, they didn't encounter the sea monster. After arriving at the palace, San takes over as he directs them to the sea, this time around his intention set in stone about saving the princess. He knows that it doesn't seem like it might make sense to find her in a vast sea, but nothing ever does make sense ever since he was associated with the curse.

Bringing someone up from the dead? Of course he will for someone who has saved his life.

He knows that there's a high chance that Sara had planned this carefully, so now it's their turn to follow everything she had done.

There must be a reason she didn't tell us her plan directly.

Whatever it is, we need to find her first.

The king of Nyla hears the others giving instructions on where they'd look for her, deciding to split up to cover more area of the seashore. He looks at the place near where Sara had fallen first, climbing up the rocks below the overhanging bridge, trying to figure out what went wrong the first time he tried looking for her alone. He searches high and low for her, but what he gets is that he almost slips on the slippery rocks, trying to fathom how Sara thought about this.

If she believed that they'd come looking for her, she must've done something to make sure that they would. His mind reels trying to think of what she had said to him in the last moments.

Call me like you used to, so I can come back to you.

"Like I used to..." San utters to himself as he stands on the rock, looking out into the horizon.

He takes a deep breath, his mind playing their last moments, when the little memories he had together with Sara when both of them were children. He forces himself to remember; if they had met each other before, played together, could that be a name he used to call her... a nickname when both of them were together? His eyebrows furrow, concentrating as the scenes of their times together play in front of him... years back... he closes his eyes, hearing the waves crashing as he hopes that she would somehow come back.

"Cyu. That's what I called her," he exclaims as he opens his eyes. He turns towards the sea before he cups his hands around his mouth, shouting using all of his energy. "Cyu, come back!" He's reminded of the time they played hide and seek together, and he remembers when he'd sulk because he couldn't find her during the game; she was simply too good at hiding. He turns to the sea again, feeling ridiculous but that's the only thing he can think of. "Cyu, you can stop hiding now!" He repeats the name over and over again.