➷: jacob

heartbroken she is, part 2.

────

refresh!

Then she started to cheer on them too, " woahh! " but in the inside, one couldn't imagine how heartbroken she is.

────

[name] walked down from the upper level of their rented hall and went straight to the food section. Nothing better than a food as your company when you're alone in a ball. She took a bite on the freshly baked cookies and quietly moaned at the tastiness. 

" is it that tasty? " the female heard a chuckle from beside her, recognizing the voice. And with the cookie in her hand, [name] turned around to face the male.

A smile appeared on her face, " of course it is, you should try some. "

Jacob then took the chocolate chip cookies and munched on it, eyes slightly widening, " you're right! "

Disregarding the negative feelings she knew were reasonable to have, the female asked, " when did you and sky started dating anyway? that girl didn't tell me one bit about this. " a forced scoff came out from her mouth.

" since 6 months ago. " Jacob answered and soon the awkward silence engulfed them two.

[name] gasped, " really? damn, and I've no clue all these times.  " she eyed him suspiciously, playfully. 

" sorry for not telling you, sky wanted to do a surprise on the prom ball. " Jacob reasoned, guilt lingering in his tone.

The female swatted her hand in denial, " nawh, it's okay, I've known that girl since she was a fetus. " she suddenly saw her younger sister and told Jacob to excuse himself. " she's waiting for you, you need to go now! I ain't dealing with a moody teenager. "

Jacob lightly laughed, " alright alright, I'll go now, see you later! " he sent a smile to the girl beside him. Which [name] sent it back to him before turning away from the two.

If she has no chance, then so be it. Heartbreak and moving on is a part of growing up and experiencing it is an advantage in some way or another. Although it'll surely be a hard route to take, [name]'s happy enough to see Jacob smiling as if he was deeply in love even if it aches her heart to endure it.

────

a/n: it's short yes ik and yes I feel guilty for it but well this part 2 is just the clean finishing. If you want a fluff, the next jacob oneshot will be fluff. I assure you heh ;> I'll update again today btw for now bye byeee