|}HWALL{|

-The New Boy-

"Huh?you receive a message from @prince_HwAll"The girl slide the notification on her phone and it shows that the @prince_HwAll is on your dm list.

"Who the fuck is this?"She then clicked the chat and read what the account just sent.

@prince_HwAll
~~~~   ~~~~

@prince_HwAll

Hi,I'm Prince Hwall
The one that will steal your beautiful heart

@_00.00_

Hi,I'm not yours
The one that will crash your heart instead of you stealing my quite beautiful heart
Seen

-Time skip-

"Okay class,today we will receive a new student so wether you like it or not please just act the opposite of yourselves when he come into the classroom"Our classroom teacher,Mr.Hyunjae said as he put the books on the table.

"Doesn't that means that our Hyunjae need to act like the opposite of himself too?"The class president,Eric said as we agreed on what he said.

"This is why my patience level is high"Mr.Hyunjae said as he sighed with our behavior.

KNOCK KNOCK

"You guys better follow what I said,just for this time"

"Okay...."The class
atmosphere then went from a mess to quite,like too quiet.

"So,please introduce yourself "

"Annyeong!I'm Heo Hyunjoon but you can call me Hwall,the school new prince"

Isn't he's just the same as us?A complete bluffer?

"So Hwall....sit beside Sunwoo"Then Sunwoo raised his arm.

🕰TIME SKIP

Hwall just came into this class for a few hours and students already gathered around him.

"Hwall! What's your Insta account?"

"It's @prince_HwAll"

"It really fit you!"

"I know right!"Hwall replied himself.

Wow...that new student is really shameless

"And yesterday,I just choose one of the person I followed and text the person"

"Then what does the person say?"Sunwoo asked,interested with the topic.

"Let me show you the chat"Then Hwall took out his phone and showed it to them.

They all burst into laughter.

"What so funny?"Curiosity won over me and I walked to them.

I saw the chat I had with @prince_HwAll.

So that @prince_HwAll is the new student! Hwall?! Okay I'm not that surprised