➷: sangyeon

sleepy anniversary

────

today was your first anniversary with your much loved class president which is also your boyfriend. you were supposed to celebrate it at a park where people rarely visit, supposed to. but instead here you're, staring at the floor instead of sangyeon's disapproved face.

you could barely held your eyes open and awake, sangyeon noticed that and sighed. he ruffled your already messy hair and put both hands on your shoulders, a smile on his face as he asked you if we could eat the cupcake now.

the truth was, you stayed up all night tryna bake cupcakes for today's event, thought it took quite the trials and mental stability to actually perfect it to perfection.

back to the present! sangyeon had finished every inches and bits of your tart, he then averted his attention toward you. unsurprisingly, you were in a deep slumber, a much needed one. 

the brunette let out a dry chuckle before walking up to you, " come here, you need a good sleep. "

he lifted you up— bridal style and slowly let you down on his bed and tucked the blanket over you. 

but before he left to the kitchen (he wants to suprise you too!), a soft peck on the lip had been given on you with a soft voice following, " happy anniversary, love. "

────

a/n: so this one will be short and fluff, next will be angst and the next one will be long and fluff. I need to stop doing angst seriously ;-;