[~YOUNGHOON~}

-JELLY GUMMY-

A fan of mine asked me this question : "Why and How are your english name is Kim Jelly?".

In here let me tell you how :

It started when I forgot to bring my umbrella to school but it was raining heavily.

*FLASHBACK*

I just sit at the bus stop chair waiting for..........no one?

"Mann...I like blue skyyy but I don't like grey skyyy!!"I yelled to myself thinking that there's no one here.

Then I heard a girl voice,cursing "Shit I forgot to take my umbrella today,tch"She pouted.                don't know why but I found it was cute for the school baddas pouting cuz of umbrella.

I chuckle then I turned to saw Y/n glaring at me."What so funny".

"Don't know neither the baddas pouted or you just said sh** because you forgot your umbrella".

Then she turned away from me.And I saw her ear's are red.

Then the bus came and stopped at the bus stop.I was about to go in the bus when I remember about Y/n.I goes to her and pull her into the bus.

She sat beside the window while I sat beside her.I expect to be told "Thank You,Younghoon".

But in the end I was punched at the stomach.I groaned in pain.

"Hey what was that for?"I ask her,eventough I know what she's going to say.

Younghoo thought Y/n going to say "Because you drag me in the bus!"

But she said what Younghoo expect the least but hope the biggest ,

"Because 'You made me flutter.....again,Younghoon' ".

Younghoon just sat there looking like a statue.After he processed what he has heard he flashed a smile.

"I made the school baddass flutter"He muttered.

Y/n just chuckle at the boy reaction.Then she open her bag zip and pull out 1 pack of jelly and 1 pack of gummy bear.

Younghoon just look at her ripping the jelly pack and take out some of the jelly,Younghoon just swallow his saliva(shhhh,i'm not thinking anything).

To he suprised Y/n offered some jelly for him.He nodded and took the jelly in her hand and ate the jelly one by one.

While Younghoon eating the jelly , Y/n stuff some gummy bear in her mouth.

After that,the bus stop at Y/n's stop.

She took her bag and wave goodbye while saying "BYE BYE JELLY".

Younghoon face shined with his big grin.

____________________________________________________

I KNOW IT'S SHORT.

WELL I HAS SCHOOL AND TOMORROW IS SATURDAY SOOO MAYBE I'LL POST SOME STORY

ANNYEONG , BYE BYE

- MAD HATTER - WHO