➷: chanhee

a misunderstanding that could lead to something bad, part 2.

────

refresh!

So why not just be gone? If she already disappears from this country, why wouldn't he just disappears along?

────

Chanhee packed up his clothes and neatly put it into his baggage before temporarily stopping, " you're crazy Choi Chanhee. "

" yes, yes you're. " out of nowhere, Hana appeared by his door. Her arms wrapped on her stomach, sighing. Hana was obviously annoyed but she thought this was the better decision than having the two's relationship sever for who knows how long. " now hurry up, the flight is tomorrow. " she then walked away.

After [name] had moved to Singapore, Chanhee didn't seem to manage to accept the fact. Noticing that Hana felt like giving him a chance because she's been keeping in contact with her (h/c) haired best friend.

At first she was reluctant to give the boy a chance but after a considerable amount of contemplating, Hana decided this will be the best for them both.

So she gave Chanhee the address to [name]'s school. The female might get mad at her later but that's for later.

Tomorrow came and Chanhee was now already at the airport. The address Hana had given him on a note was safely kept in his sling back.

Hana stared at him as if contemplating her life decision, a scoff came out as she rolled her eyes.

" you better use that chance properly. " she said before leaving him to feed off himself.

" I will. " Chanhee promised to himself in a whisper.

── ∇

You were walking out of your class, the bell still ringing. Although the path to the gate you chose is further than the usual path, at least there weren't many students bumping against each other.

Oh, you just jinxed yourself. You bumped into someone but thankfully you kept your stable and apologized to the student who you bumped.

" hey! you dropped this. " the student held out a bracelet to you. You flashed a smile at her, a thank you before continuing your way to the gate.

You spared a glance at the bracelet unconsciously letting out a sigh, " get a grip of yourself, you're here to start a new life right? "

But somehow a figure you were oh so familiar with was waiting at the gate. That's probably another person that looks like him, you thought to yourself continuously.

(e/c) eyes widened as you swallowed down the fact that it's Chanhee, the more you get closer to him.

Chanhee caught your eyes, his widening along. A relieved smile cracked on his face, " [name], "

Not to embarrass yourself in front of so many people, you walked faster and took his hand in yours before dragging him to a quieter place, far enough from the school.

" what are you doing here?! " your voice was laced with anger, shock and worries. All three of them together.

" I want you to give me a chance, please. Hana has already explained to me about all the misunderstandings. And it's my fault for not talking with you, I want you to let me explain. "

A nod was all he needs to say, " I thought Hyeok Hwa was your boyfriend. "

You snorted in response, " seriously? Hyeok Hwa is my brother. " you stared at him disgustingly in a playful way.

" that's why I'm sorry, y'know, for not talking it out with you first and just rush to an answer. I'm really sorry. " you were still mad at him for what he did in the past but that doesn't mean you can't forgive him slowly.

A long seconds passed by before you pulled him into a hug, " I'll give you a last chance.. I missed you. " you whispered.

Chanhee brought his arms up and wrapped it around you, " I promise you that you won't regret giving me that chance.. I love you after all. " the last part, his whispers was so low, that you thought it might be just a passing air.

Instead of confronting Chanhee about what you heard, you decided to leave it be for now and focus on bringing back the bond you have before.

And maybe, after all those, you'll finally confess your feelings toward Chanhee.

────

a/n: aaaa it's an open ending but you probably can guess what happened in the end. anyway I hope you enjoyed it, the next will be sunwoo's and after that I'll be proceeding with the requests ;) hope y'all have a nice day/night!! and sorry for the short chapter :(