Sweet-Sweet Kisses

🚫May or may not be some smut y'all 🚫

Me and master were on the couch cuddling as i yelped when the door bell was rung. What i couldn't help it you wouldn't be able to either if you were beat to a pulp in an omega brothel.

"Its okay kitty it just the food. Im gonna go pay and get the food" He said as i blushed from being so embarrassed for yelping at the the door bell.

"K-kay" I said quietly curling into the warm blanket some more.

As he came back over with the food my tail popped out my behind and swang back and forth rapidly.

Author's POV

"Here eat what you want i'll get the movie started." He said calmly not to startle the small omega

The omega quickly broke his chop sticks apart and dug into the beef noodle bowl 🍜.

The alpha looked over to see the cute sight and chuckled and leaned over to kiss his forehead then grabbed his plastic plate with his orange chicken on it from the same restaurant.

After eating and the movie.

After the omega and alpha stuffed themselves full they cuddled on the couch the omega cuddled up into his chest as much as he could.

The alpha only smiled and released some of his calming hormones to get the omega to stop moving around so much.

In the morning

The alpha looked around and could see the omega anywhere to be seen and so he quickly jumped up to find him.

He began walking down there hallway to look for the small omega only to hear small pants and moans coming from an extra room.

He peaked through the crack in the door to see the blonde haired omega red faced and masterbating on a guests bed in a mess of blankets witch the alpha made out to be a nest.

The smell of aroused hormones were everywhere and they were way to strong to be normal aroused hormones.

The alpha was going fuckin crazy. The bigger blonde had the urge to go in there and mate with his omega.

The more he thought about it the more his cock bulged in his pants creating a big tent looking like it would rip soon.

This meaning the omega was......in heat.

Ummmmmmm so hey guys I'm so sorry for not posting in a long time

Ummmmmmm so hey guys I'm so sorry for not posting in a long time.........but there will probably be smut next chapter but anyway bye wolfssssss✨💞👌