WHAT!!!

Make sure to Comment and follow me for updates thank youuu!!!!! 

Denki POV

They they all look at me like i was an angel sent from heaven well......

All......

Except for one

He gave me the most disgusted stare I've ever seen it felt like he was leaking and oozing angry hormones but really it was just that look he gave me to where i could tell he was pissed.

I turned in to my small wolf form and ran away to hide as i whimpered in fear "Really now look you've scared him away get out!" He pushed then out the door from what i'm guessing cause i herd the door slam a bit later.

He comes over to the couch i hid under "Hey its just me you can come out now" he said in a calming voice.

I slowly came from under the couch and he picked my small body up and pulled me to his chest as he released calming hormones. I slowly relaxed in his arms as he made his way to the couch.

he sat down on it then laid in a comfortable position as i was still on his chest as he covers us up with a blanket and i felt myself slowly fall asleep.

The Next Day ~ Brought to you by Author~Chans laziness

I woke up to master putting on his hero suit he was already done just needed to put the antennas on behind his ear "so cool..."i mumbled under my breath "huh your awoke?"i nodded shyly not remembering how i got into this huge bed.

"Well then breakfast is in the kitchen i'm gonna head to work i'll see you later alright" Hmm as a matter of a fact i smell something really good i'm gonna walk him to the door. 

I climb outta be and follow him to the door "alright lock the door i should be home by 7:30"i nodded "o-ok " he leaned down a planted a kiss on my forehead before leaving out the door.

I then looked the door like kat said to and walked to the kitchen to find the best food i've EVER seen.

15 Minutes later

After I ate I was stuffed I went and sat on the couch to watch TV on his huge flat screen and after watching Frozen Then frozen 2 and shedding a bit of tears I eventually I became bored outta my mind. I had no idea what to do soooooooooo I my or my not have went and sat in kat's closet and took in the sent of all his clothes. I then fell asleep.

And then i gotten woken up by none other than..................KAT?!?

Heyyyyyyyy I have made a new book it's a TodoBaku go check it'll out on my home page anddddd I will be updating this book every thursday!!!! Anyways Make sure to Comment and Follow me for updates thank youuu!!!!!