Chapter 1

1:00pm
November 2nd
Liyah Campbell POV

"Happy Birthday to Youuuuu!" mama said while holding the cake

"Thank you mama" I said after blowing out the candles on my cake.

Hey, my name is Liyah Campbell and I just turned 12 years old today. It's not some big ass party, just me and my mama since she all I got. My dad used to live with us until he left us for some tramp named Crystal when I was 4. He don't call or text so he just stranger.

"What did you wish for Liyah" ma said basically shouting.

"If I tell you it won't come true." I said in a duh tone.

Me and my mama lived in the projects. It was the only place my mama could afford with two bedrooms even though sometimes the apartments smelled like 10 cans of bounce that ass. I never complained though because without my mama I would be out doing some crazy. And the wish that I made was for my mama to just be happy.

"Ma can I go to the corner store, it's daylight outside so people can see me." I asked giving her my puppy eyes 🥺

"Ok Liyah, but be back in a hour no less."

So I was walking down the sidewalk listening to 2pac cause yea I'm on that hood shit, but all of a sudden something hit my head and it was pitch black.

I began to open my eyes just to see nothing. I was just in a pitch black room chained to the floor. I was low key scared cause I didn't know where I was so I started shouting.

"HELLO....IS ANYBODY THERE....RED ROBIN" I said looking dumb.

Ok I know the last part was corny but if you heard Red Robin you was gon say yum too. But anyway I just stared into darkness until I saw a door open and the lights turn on.

"Hey Liyah you have been chosen to become the ultimate mafia soldier congrats." She said while smiling.

I looked at her like she was crazy cause who would be happy to be come a mafia soldier like what.

"What am I doing here, who are you?"

"Well since you asked so nicely, my name is Karen(👀)." She said smiling once again.

She is really giving me weird vibes but I'm so confused right now. Like why the hell was I chosen out of every one else? What was they gon do with a 12 year old in the mafia.

"So, Karen why was I chosen."

"Well Liyah, you are without and we know your mama needs financial help since we have been watching you for some time now."

"We are willing to give your mama 20k a month if you agree to undergo the changes required to be a mafia soldier."

I accepted the offer right away since I just wanted my mama to live her life. I was required to write my mama a letter telling her I was ok and not to worry. But one of the biggest changes was the fact I was to be called Weapon 1 since I was the first one to be brought into this project of having a mafia army.

The next day

"Ok Weapon 1 get ready for your classes and extra activities." Karen said to me in a stern voice.

"Yes Ma'am"

I had many things to do throughout the day. I went to a language class, which required me to learn every single language there was even If it was a dead language. They must have thought I was google translate or some. But anyway I had to take a class learning psychology and how successfully manipulate someone, a combat class, a general knowledge class, knife throwing, hacking, shooting, and swimming. They wanted me to be the smartest a person could be. Also, I had a strict diet. I had to stay fit at all times.

2 years later

"Weapon 1, shoot the apple off my head while being blindfolded or your going to be locked up for a week and beat." Karen said while smiling.
(She act like she used to bite ankles)
(*rawr)

I shot the apple off her head because I hated the cellars. They would beat and spit on me down there but they would never let me starve.

"Weapon 1 your getting better and better everyday."

I don't know why she acting like I still got a lot to learn. I can instantly kill a grown with my bare hands and feel absolutely nothing. I knew how to speak ever language known to man and I could shoot and reload and gun that was given to me. But in their eyes I still wasn't enough. I still had to many emotions to be a mafia soldier.

3 years later

I am now 17 years old. I really don't be caring about my age since our birthdays aren't celebrated. We are to just register our new age to Karen and that was it. But today I have decided to escape. I am the best trained soldier there is in the whole facility. I'm tired of living the same thing over and over again I just want some friends.

Every bitch in the facility think somebody want to kill them or stab them like bitch if I wanted you dead I would have just killed you. But right now I'm at the front gate killing the security guards with a gun I stole that had a silencer. I was about to kill the last to guards but I recognized one of them.

"So, I'm blowing her back out then BOOM the bitch farted. Like that bitch was funky as fuck." Pete the guard said to another guard.

Pete was the only one here who called me by my real name. He took care of me in the cellars when I was on the brink of death so ima just knock him and his friend out.

I slowly snuck on them and shot a tranquilizer into both of their necks causing them to pass out. I quickly took this chance to jump over the gate since I was pretty strong. Before I even realized it a tear rolled down my face. They were tears of joy since I haven't been behind the gates in 5 years.

The first thing I did was look for a beat up car to hijack. I didn't wanna steal a expensive car. I looked and looked until I saw a black car that looked like it had been in 5 car wrecks. I got in the car and started driving then I stopped at this beat up house the park the car. I wasn't finna let people know where I went so I just walked the whole way.

I saw a house with a white picket fence and I immediately knew it was the house I was looking for. I approached the front door and knocked holding my breath.

The person who opened the door made a real big gangsta cry.

"Liyah"

_______________________________________________________________
Y'all feeling it or nah?

Give plenty of feedback, I like to read comments.

What's your favorite color?

Bye Loves❤️