Chapter 3

5:00am
May 30
Liyah Campbell POV

"Ma can I get your number or some please

"Ma can I get your number or some please." He said cheesing mad hard and running after me.

"Yea, you can you seem real cool."

I gave him my number and started running and boxing again. He kept telling me to punch him but I didn't wanna punch him cause I was trained to be able to punch metal straight through.

"How bout this if I punch you have to give me your name."

He agreed and I had already said I wasn't going to punch him at full power cause I could literally kill him. So, he stood in front of him and I punched him real soft. But I guess he noticed so he wanted me to punch him one more time. So, I thought I put a little power in my punch but when I punched him the second time he started coughing and shit.

"Omg, that's why I didn't wanna punch you these hands are lethal." I said laughing at my own joke."

"Mane, I'm good I didn't know you boxed fr I just thought you were playing are some." He said coughing and laughing.

"Since you punched me for real and damn near killed me I'll tell you my real name."

"My name is Chris and what's your name ms gurl."

(It's ms Taylor)

"Well my name is Liyah, but I got to go before my mama start worrying."

"Ight, I'll text you later."

30 minutes later

"HEY MAMA" I shouted while walking in the house.

"Hey baby are you ready to meet your brother while he awake."

"Yes" I said smiling.

"Well, go take a shower and stuff."

I took a 45 minute shower and did my hygiene routine. I grabbed some clothes from the dresser draws and put them on and headed to my brothers room.

I walked in and he immediately ran into my arms. My mama was shocked because he has never meet me before and she told me he wasn't friendly at all. I looked at him and he just hugged me. I was happy and he said he missed his sister.

I was confused until my mama told me she always told him about me and that I was his sister. I kissed his forehead and he kissed me on my cheek. My mama took a whole bunch of photos and I just was grateful to be free.

I spent the whole day in my brother's room until he fell asleep. I was also texting Chris while I was chilling with my brother. He told me a lot of things such as he was 17 and that he was on the basketball team at his high school. He also told me his birthday and favorite color. I also ended up telling him my birthday and favorite color. I didn't mind telling him these things because I have no reason to be scared when I literally could kill him with my bare hands.

I continued to get to know Chris and my mama and stepdad. Also, my lil brother in the course of 3 months until I was to be enrolled into my senior year of high school. I was nervous because the last time I went to school was when I was in sixth grade.

I had been enrolled into the same school with Chris. I also told him I had been homeschooled for some years and that I didn't know how school worked and he told me the basics.

School was going to start in a week and I was planning on going shopping with Chris. The plan was for him to pick me up since he had already met my mama and it was really awkward. I put on this sweat suit outfit that said body. And I put my hair in a slick ponytail since that was all I was used to.

I played with my brother until Chris pulled up in my driveway looking fine ass fuck. He just made me feel some type of way I can't explain. I walked downstairs and said bye to both of my parents and got in the car with Chris.

"Damn, Liyah looking all cute and shit, who you trying to impress." Chris said biting his lip.

Im trying to impress you Chris

"I'm not trying to impress no one, so lets gone head and go to the mall." I said licking my lips while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Liyah you better stop for you start some you can't finish."

Who said I ain't gon finish. He better stop looking at me like that for I do some. Wait what the hell am I thinking!?

"Ok boy just go to the mall."

After 20 minutes of driving we finally pull up to this big ass mall I ain't never been to before. It had like three stories and shit. Thank god I got a job during the summer cause no.

"Ma, you must really be shocked from how big the mall is since it's your first time down here?"He said getting out of his BMW and fixing his clothes.

"Yea best, this place is big ass hell."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started walking into the mall. I saw bo coo stores and this mall was packed.

The first store we went to was forever 21 and he helped me pick out a lot of outfits. I was going to pay the cashier but he kept insisting that he would pay so I just let him. We went to other stores and bought things then we headed to Victoria Secret. Chris was getting really nervous. I just started laughing cause that shit was funny to me.

"Liyah, why you laughing for no reason." He said looking at me right in my eyes.

If you tryna fuck just say that lil horny freaky fuck. Omg Tic Tok

"I'm laughing because you getting all nervous and shit. If you don't wanna come in with me that's ok."

"Nah bruh I'm good, let's just go in."

_______________________________________________________________
How y'all feeling about this story?

Give plenty of feedback. Leave comments please.

Bye Loves ❤️