Chapter 5

6:45 am
August 15th
Liyah Campbell POV

 I was nervous as fuck when I answered the phone

I was nervous as fuck when I answered the phone. I called this nigga papi yesterday.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey Handsome"

"Stop playing Liyah, say what you said yesterday." He said smiling at the camera.

"I said hey handsome yesterday, so what you talking bout." I said smiling.

"It's ok Liyah I got some for that ass since I'm headed that way to pick you up."

"But let me see your fine ass Liyah, I wanna see what you wearing."

I got up and showed him my outfit and he started clapping and shit like he crazy.

"Boy, why you clapping."

"Ma, I'm clapping cause you look good so ima clap."

"But I know this question might be weird but where do you hide your gun ma."

"Well I got a gun in my purse and I got knifes scrapped on me."

"Yea, that's my bae, she always scraped up."

"Yep, always." I said doing the dougie.

"Well I'm outside ma."

"Ok."

I went downstairs and told my parents and brother bye and hopped into the car with Chris. He was looking at me like I was prey or some and I could feel lust coming off his body. I just stared at him directly in the eyes and bite my bottom lip. But the next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I ended up kissing him back and we stayed in my mama's drive way for a good three minutes.

He must have thought I was just any girl cause he put his tongue in my mouth and thought he was gon have control. I climbed onto his lamp. I really didn't know what the fuck was going on because this was the first time I did some like that.

I was grabbing on his neck with one hand in his pants. We stopped kissing and I got off him.

"Wow" he said smiling at me. "I thought you said you never did stuff like this."

"Chris I promise you I have never did nothing to nobody but you."

"Well, you was real good for your first time doing some like kissing."

I smiled and he began driving to school. About 15 minutes later we pulled up to this big ass building. There were a lot of people and many niggas was coming to his car. I just got my stuff ready and got out of the car. When I walked out there were a lot of people looking at me.