Chapter 8

6:30 am
August 19th
Liyah Campbell POV

It's now Friday and not much has really happened since the whole kidnapping situation

It's now Friday and not much has really happened since the whole kidnapping situation. But I can say I have a new best friend, which is Taylor. Taylor has been keeping me up with all the gossip at the school and making sure I know who to fuck with and who not too. Which it really doesn't because if someone got a problem with me ima set it off.

I'm now just getting out of the shower, since I had my morning run. I was just finna text Taylor, then I got a FaceTime from her.

"Sis, you would never guess what happened last night."

"Bitch, what happened."

"Girl, tell me why Chris was all up on Kayla last night at Devonte's party."

Well let me tell y'all who little miss Kayla is. She is Chris's best friend who moved away their eighth grade year and magically appeared on Tuesday. Ever since she has moved back Chris has not said a single word to me.

At first I was a little irritated, but now I'm chilling cause I never wanted anything from him so I'm good.

"Taylor, I don't care what he doing with Kayla cause he was never my nigga in the first place."

"Ok miss I Don't Give A Fuck Bout A Nigga, I love the attitude."

I laughed cause that shit was kinda funny and me and Taylor said our good byes so I could finish getting ready for school.

I put on this little body suit that had my body looking snatched and I put my gun in my purse and scraped my knives on me cause you never know when you might have to slice and dice a hoe. And I styled my wig in this cute swoop and sprayed my bath and body works so I could smell delicious.

"LIYAH, get down here so I can take you to school."

My stepdad was taking me to school since Chris wasn't taking me anymore.

"OK, IM COMING"

I got in the car and we headed straight to school. I got out of my stepdad's Range Rover and went looking for Taylor since I arrived at school like 20 minutes early and she said that she was waiting for me in the main area.

I walked into the main area and immediately spotted Taylor.

"Taylor, what you doing with all that ass double cheeked up on a Friday morning."

Taylor was thick as hell, I could sit a cup on her Booty.

"Liyah you know I had to pop out for the one time and you know my man Devonte love all this

"Liyah you know I had to pop out for the one time and you know my man Devonte love all this." She said dancing and laughing and shit.

As me and Taylor were walking I see Kayla walking to me in a very hostile way.

"So, Liyah you must don't have no hair since you wearing that ugly ass wig."

She said that shit loud as hell. But I really didn't care though because she needed the wig more than me since she had them ugly ass braids in her head.

"Kayla can you please get out my face."

Also, another thing about Kayla is that as soon as she found out I had some going on with Chris, she started saying rude and foul shit to me when Chris wasn't around.

"You must be mad cause I took your man within a day."

She was really pissing me off cause nobody wanted that man. All I ever said was that he was fine.

As I was about to walk around her, this hoe had the audacity to try and pull my hair. But guess what I did, I dodged that shit.

"KAYLA, DON'T FIGHT HER."

Chris yelled that shit from the bottom of the hallway.

"Naw, Chris I wanna teach her some since she think she all that for messing with you for a couple of months."

Just as I was about to just leave her alone she TRIED to punch me. But guess what, I punched that hoe right in her face and it was a KNOCKOUT. Everybody saw her ass drop to the floor and I walked away like the bad bitch I am.

"Liyah, you box?"

"Yep, that's why I'm so fit Taylor."

"Bitch you gon have to teach me some shit cause you punched that hoe one good time and that ass dropped."

"Ight guh ima teach you some shit."

After I punched Kayla the school day went by fast as hell. Many people tried to talk to me about the Kayla situation but it was dead to me so I didn't give a fuck.

As I was walking to Taylor's car so we could go to the mall, Chris just walked up on me like he was 12 or sum shit.

"Liyah, why the fuck did you punch Kayla, she wasn't even worth it."

This nigga really had me fucked all the way up.

"Chris, so you telling me I should have just let her hit me?!"

"I'm not saying that, I'm just saying you could have gotten out of the situation by doing other things other than fighting."

I was real fucking close to saying sum shit I was gon regret cause I know this nigga didn't tell me I could do some other than fight her when she was already swinging. If you wanted me to get hit one good time just say that.

"Chris get the fuck out my face."

I was finna get in the car but this nigga just had to grab me. He know I got bad reflexes so next thing I know my gun was up to his head.

"Chris stop touching me and leave me the fuck alone."

_____________________________________
Hey Loves!!💗
I went ghost for like a year, I am so sorryyyyy
I didn't think this book would go anywhere, but I'm back now.

What's your favorite number?