Chapter 2

8:30pm
May 29
Liyah Campbell POV

8:30pmMay 29Liyah Campbell POV

"Liyah"

"How did you get here"

That was the first thing my mama said when she opened the door then tears started to run down her face. I immediately hugged her and cried. I haven't shedded a single tear in 4 years so me crying meant a lot.

She pulled me into the house and I looked around. I saw pictures of me in her hallways. A smile creeped on my face because she was told I died three years ago. I thought maybe she would like to forget ever having me so seeing pictures of me made me happy.

"Liyah, how are you here I thought you died" she said while tears ran down her face.

"Well, they told me since I'm doing really well it's time I lose all ties to every one outside of the facility."

We just sat and talked for about three hours until a man walked into the house with a baby in his hands. I stared him down until he put the baby upstairs. He came down the stairs and looked at me real hard until I broke the silence.

"So, mama who is this man?"

She just looked at me and said something that made me really happy for her.

"Well, baby he's my husband and the baby he was carrying is your brother."

I smiled and got up and hugged the man. My mama was really surprised that I excepted him so fast. I was just happy my mama finally found somebody after all these years.

After I sat down he finally talked.

"So, Tiffany who is this young lady?"

"Um micheal, it's my daughter the one that I said was dead."

He got up and grabbed a picture from the hallway and put the picture up to my face and started smiling.

"Omg we though you were dead." He said while hugging and smiling.

I didn't really know what to say because he was acting this way towards me and I didn't even know him. I just sat and talked to them about where I was since my mama trusted him so I guess I should trust him because if he ever did anything It wouldn't be a problem to milly wop that ass.

(Periodt)

"Liyah you can go take a shower and go see your brother if you want to." She said while putting some noodles on the stove.

"Yea mama I can do that, bye Micheal."

"Bye, Liyah."

I headed upstairs and saw my baby brother sleeping in his toddler bed. I went up to him and kissed him on the head cause I already knew if someone tried to fuck with him I was gon kill them.

I left his room and found the shower and started it. I removed my top and bottoms, leaving me only in my bra and panties. I scars all over my body from the beatings and training. While I was staring in the mirror when my mama opened the door and just started crying.

"Mama, why are you crying are you hurt anywhere." I asked in a worried tone.

"Liyah, are YOU ok?, look at all those scars and marks on your body." She said while crying.

"Mama, I'm good they don't even hurt anymore. They old anyway I haven't been beat in like a year so I'm good."

She looked at me like I was speaking another language or some. She just started crying harder. I don't really understand why she crying so much but I hope she knows I'm ok.

"Mama can I get some clothes for when I get out of the shower." I said while rubbing her back.

She just nodded her head and left. I took this time to hop into the shower. I washed off like 8 times cause I wanted to start a fresh life. I want to forget my time in a mafia facility. I stayed in the shower for about 30 minutes then I got out, then did my lil hygiene routine I did while in the facility. I also noticed my mama left me some pajamas on the counter so I put them on.

I walked into the guest bedroom which was now my new room. I got into my new comfy bed and just I looked at the ceiling and smiled because I was finally free. After 5 years in that motherfucking hell hole I was free.

While smiling I drifted into sleep. I woke up the next day at 4:00 am to go for my morning run. As, I was getting dressed I walked in my mama's room and she was actually awake.

"Baby, where you going this early in the morning."

"Oh, I'm going for my morning run, I'll be back at six."

"Ok but please be safe I can't lose you again." She said giving me a weak smile.

I left left the house and started running while listening to some music from my new phone my mama gave me yesterday when we was talking. I was punching and running at the same time. Then I started twerking in shit cause that's what I do. When all of a sudden I feel somebody staring at me but I don't panic cause they didn't seem to be hostile.

I continued to run then I saw the person who was looking at me. He looked fine as fuck. He had sweat dripping from his face and he was running towards me. I just stayed there cause I wanted to know what he wanted.

"Aye ma, I haven't seen you around here before."

His voice was deep as fuck. I was getting this feeling in my stomach that I never felt before but I just ignored it.

"That's cause I just moved here." I said while lifting my shirt to wipe my face.

"Um, do you play a sport or some cause you look hella fit."

"Well I box, swim, and do track." I said while taking my shirt off because it was hot then a mother fucker.

"D-Dang you do a lot of shit you must be hella athletic."

I already knew he was looking at the bruises and marks I had on my body but I really didn't care. But I was wondering while he was stuttering so I asked.

"Why you stuttering now, you was real confident what happened. I said while smiling.

"Well what do you expect me to do, you fine as hell and I'm getting nervous."

Once again this unfamiliar feeling was in my stomach but I couldn't put my finger on what it was so I ignored it again.

"Well you fine too." I said while running away.

(She a runner 🏃🏽‍♀️, she a track star⭐️)

_______________________________________________________________
What are y'all feeling yes or nah?

Give plenty of feedback. I like to read comments.

Bye Loves ❤️