Chapter 71

They were having breakfast when Eli informed Aira that on Friday will be the parent's seminar and the distribution of the grades too.

"Oh, 3 months passed already?", Aira was surprised. Geez! Of course. Noah was on his 8th month. It seemed like they just brought him home and now he's freaking 8 months old, hihi.

"Yes Mommy, and Ate Bona will be coming on Saturday, di ba Ate Amor? You're happy na?", Eli asked the smiling Amor.

"Oo Kuya. Miss ko na sya. Dami daw nyang pasalubong Ate", Amor told Aira

"It's dyahi but I'm excited. I missed some of Irene's pasalubong before", Aira said.

They heard Lizzie and Dex coming downstairs.

"Good morning every body, haha", Lizzie greeted them.

"You're happy Ate and I know why", Aira teased her

"haha. I don't have class Mommy. I will play with Noah the whole day yey!", she said happily

"Babe, on Friday will be parent's seminar and distribution of grades already", Aira informed Dex.

"Sabi nga ni Lizzie na sexy", Dex said and Eli laughed with it.

"Says who?", Eli asked Dada

"Kyron called me Lizzie sexy, and Pora agreed, haha", natatawang sabi ni Lizzie.

"baka naman crush ka na ni Kyron ha. Hindi na ba kayo friends?", Dex teased her despite Aira's glaring eyes.

"haha. It's like this Dada. There was a visitor in the school, and she walked like this", Lizzie stood up and mimicked her, with exaggerated swing on her hips. Eli guffawed.

"Ate, that's rude. Don't do that outside okay? They might thought you were laughing at her", Aira reminded Lizzie.

"It's not me Mommy. It was Pora but yes, I also walked that way after her and Kyron told me I'm sexy, haha", she said grinning at Aira.

Natahimik na lang si Dex. Haru! Hindi naman nya natanong kung saan galing yung pagiging sexy, ahehe.

"Anyways, can I join you in the seminar already? Methinks it's ok to bring Noah there, yeah?", Aira asked Dex and Lizzie and Eli clapped their hands. They missed Mommy going to their school.

"Oo Mahal. Eh after a month nga isasama na natin sa US yan eh. Kaya na ba nya yung lamig?", Dex asked

"We can ask Kuya Jun if her mom's house has a thermostat so it's ok when you're inside the house", she said

"Eh kung wala?",

"Well, we need to go to a hotel with one and bundled them all up, hihi", Aira said

"Yun naman pala eh pero sige itanong ko din kay Pareng Jun", Dex said

"I'm just excited to know how the kids were doing in school", Aira said looking at her kids.

"I'm first honor Mommy, haha", Lizzie said, and stuck out her tongue at Dex. Aira can only shake her head.

"What about you Kuya?", Aira asked

"I'm not sure Mommy", Eli said. He was doing well in school. He got good grades in quizzes and experiments but in other areas, he was not totally sure.

"Hindi ka first honor katulad ni Lizzie?", Dex teased him but Lizzie was just laughing it off.

"I don't know Dada, haha", Eli said

"Ok. by Friday then", Aira said and then Eli was kissing them. Only him got classes.

"And Saturday Ate Bona is coming Dada", Eli reminded them as he ran to the gate.