Chapter 79

It was back to school again!

Aira and kids found themselves going back to their regular routine. Aira went down bringing with her her monitors of the kids. As always, Eli went to the bathroom prepping for school. Lizzie was still in dreamland while Noah was still asleep after his feeding earlier on.

She still breastfed him before putting him to bed and once early morning just to make him go back to sleep again. But unlike her other kids, Noah was easier to wean because he wanted more solid food and his pediatrician allowed Aira to give him formula also because her milk was not sufficient for Noah anymore. He is more takaw now.

She waited for Eli as she saw him going out of his room now.

"Good morning Mommy", he greeted her and went to kiss her.

"Good morning. We go back to reality again, eh?", Aira told her

"Yes Mommy, haha. It's sort of hard to get back again to our routine", he told her

"Really? Why so?", she asked him

"We have so many activities now and I felt tired. Maybe because we're older?", he asked her.

"Maybe. Our very first winter holiday was really so tiring", she agreed with him

"maybe when Noah is older, you will enjoy the vacation too because we can take care of ourselves already Mommy", he said and grinned at Aira.

"I will be looking forward to that, haha", she said and gave Eli his breakfast.

"Thank you Mommy. What about you?", he asked her and saw Lizzie on the monitor going to the bathroom. He smiled. Lizzie was also getting used to waking up on her own.

"She was still motivated to go to school, eh?", Aira told him softly and Eli nodded.

Then they heard Dada and Lizzie going downstairs.

"Good morning Mommy", she said and kissed Eli's shoulder and hugged Aira.

"You're not tired Ate?", she asked Lizzie

"Tired Mommy but I missed Kyron and Pora. I want to tell them about the snow, haha", she said

"Oh, ok", she said. It might be ok to talk a lot because it was just the first day of school.

"Ihatid ko na lang sila Mahal. Wala pang padala si Jared. Baka may hang over pa din, hehe", Dex said

"Really? And I thought for them Christmas was just another normal day", Aira said.

"Joke lang pati Mahal. Pero wala pang padala eh", Dex said

"Yey! I like it Dada", Lizzie said and eat her breakfast with gusto.

They kissed Aira and waved at Noah in the monitor.

"Drive safely Babe", she said and they went out of the house.

"kain na kayo Bona. I'll just be upstairs, ok?", she said

"ok po Ate", Bona said and she and Amor had their breakfast.

Aira opened their bedroom door and was happy to see Noah waking up and glancing at the door.

"hey! Good morning bebe", Aira said and smiled at him as he stand in his crib.

"Ma ma", Noah said, smiling at her.

"Hihi, I'm sure you needed something, eh? You must be wet or hungry bebe?", Aira said. She was so happy the first time Noah called her Mama. Then as he called her, she realized that Noah only say Ma Ma when he needed something from her, or when he was fussy and cranky. But most of the time, especially if he was playing or happy, he always say DaDa. So rude, baby boy! Haha!