𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘂𝗹𝗮.

𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙺𝚄𝙻𝙰
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

        𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 was going to be a strange day. Not that that was any different from her other days in Whitechapel. She just wanted to stop adding to the ever-growing list of creatures she and her friends have faced throughout the school year. Vampires, possessed animals, an evil old witch, and recently a werewolf.

       But living in this town nothing could ever be normal. Whitechapel high was having its blood drive today, and they knew that was a recipe for disaster. Sarah was also taking it hard seeing as she had gone through all the junk food Lorelei had given her and was now making her way through the school's vending machines. Lorelei hadn't seen Erica anywhere and that worried her more.

       The redhead made her way to the classroom where the nurses had set up for the blood drive clad in a doctor's coat of her own. Lorelei was one step ahead by offering herself up as a student volunteer to keep an eye out.

      The classroom was crowded with students — all guys, the girl took notice and all pushing to have their blood drawn by the younger prettier blonde nurse. Boys, she couldn't help roll her eyes before turning to get the cookies out, folding up a napkin with some in her pocket.

      "Hey, Lorelei." She heard and the redhead turned around smiling at Ethan. "Student volunteer, good idea." He noticed taking in her appearance.

       "Thank you. I usually do this but now we can keep an eye on things." She shrugged. "Are you giving blood?"

     Ethan nervously looked behind him before turning back to her looking a bit squeamish. "No, I'm good."

      This made the redhead raise an eyebrow. "Why? Scared?" When Ethan only paled more Lorelei couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her lips. "You're scared of needles."

      "I'm not scared of them I just don't like them." Ethan defended, a blushing rising to his cheeks, especially because of her laughter. "Why don't you give any blood?"

       Lorelei raised up her sleeve to show her bandaid. "Already did genius." She informed. "Nothing wrong with being scared of a little needle. We all have fears, like mine is birds." She told him. "But don't tell Benny that or he'll conjure up birds to taunt me."

      Ethan smiled as Lorelei spilled out another fact about herself. Every time she did he was brought back down to earth. It was weird to think that not long ago she was this unreachable being to him and now here she was a regular teenage girl with fears and dreams. All things Ethan wanted to know about her. "Your secret's safe with me."