𝘅𝘃. 𝗮 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱.

𝙰 𝙶𝙷𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

      𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 things Lorelei geeked out over. Harry Potter, Dusk, and Taylor Swift were some of the things that actually captured the girl's attention. The one interest she kept hidden the most was her love for the tv show, The Scare finder. Sure, Doug Falconhawk was a bit over the top but she was still hooked. Though after everything that has happened over time she's not surprised by her love for a supernatural hunting show.

       She had done a great job of keeping that nerdy interest to herself until one day Ethan had mentioned it and she couldn't help but get involved in the conversation, a surprise to Benny and Ethan. That's how she found herself squished between Ethan and the end of the couch that was occupied by her, Ethan, Benny, and Rory.

         The boys usually watched The Scare Finder together and learning that Lorelei was a fan Ethan invited her to watch with them.

        "This is the unholiest abandoned veterinary hospital I've ever seen. I've put the chances of seeing Canus Spectralis, ghost dog, at total max." Came Doug's voice through Ethan's tv, the four teens leaning forward in their seats listening intently.

    The glass shattered, and Lorelei jumped at the sudden noise grabbing Ethan's hand making the boy next to her tense up slightly doing his best to still pay attention to the show in front of them but to his surprise, Lorelei still hadn't pulled away.

       A loud crunching sound was heard distracting the two blushing teens and making everyone turn to the source. Which was Rory eating away at the bowl of chips. "Rory!" Ethan whispered. "Vampires don't even need food!"

      The blonde boy watched the show still shoving chips into his mouth. "You know I'm a stress eater." He said.

     The others did their best to ignore him turning back to the show. "Scare Finder rule number eight: Don't be afraid of scares." He instructed. 

        "Hey everybody we're live outside the door of this year's Day with Doug winner!" Doug spoke. "This superfan gets to hang with me and go on a scare find in his own town."

        DING DONG. The doorbell rang making the four of them look at it. Ethan sighed exasperatedly. "Come on! Who would bother us now?" The doorbell kept ringing and Ethan dropped Lorelei's hand before standing up to answer whoever it was.