𝗶𝘃. 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗮.

𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝙱 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚅𝙰𝙼𝙿𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙹𝙰
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦 breathed a sigh of relief as they all successfully made it unharmed into Ethan's house. Lorelei leaned her head back on his front door cursing herself for not wearing more comfortable shoes around these boys.

"Is it me or did that chipmunk look about ready to eat our eyeballs?" Benny asked the pair.

       Lorelei pushed off the door sending a glare at him. "I wonder whose fault that is!" Benny flinched back a little as the redhead angrily sat down on Ethan's couch. She could just imagine the lecture from Benny's grandma and she was not looking forward to it.

       "I think it's time we called in a little magical backup," Ethan suggested, moving slowly to join Lorelei on the couch.

Lorelei sighed. "He's right." she just wanted to get this bump in the road over with.

      A wave of panic came over Benny. "Of course, you agree but, No! If grandma finds out who knows what she'll do to me!" he tried to plea with the two as he followed his best friend to the living room. "Listen if the potion did cause this then it'll probably just run out of gas. I'm sure the worst is over."

       As soon as Ethan sat down he felt Lorelei lean her head on his shoulder still trying to calm her nerves, making the boy tense up. He wasn't used to her initiating physical contact between them and most of the time he was used to touching someone to get a vision out of them. This was nice.

      Before Ethan could bask in the scent of Lorelei's very nice smelling hair a news reporter's voice broke the silence.

      "This is a special news bulletin. All over Whitechapel, reports are coming in of bizarre animal attacks — " The guy was cut short when a small animal jumped out and began trying to bite at his face making the group of teens gasp as they watched him struggle to keep the turtle far away.

"That's Tiberius!" Ethan sat up pointing at the rabid turtle on the screen.

     "No!" Benny sat up in shock too. "Yeah!" Ethan shook his head.

      "But that's crazy he ran away when you were like eight," Benny said still shocked.

     Lorelei only watched in fear as the reporter continued to struggle and the turtle got dangerously close to his eye. Before anything gruesome could happen the cameras were cut.