𝘃𝗶. 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲.

𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙴
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 getting sick again. Somehow she had suspiciously gotten some sort of terrible cough the day just before cheer tryouts and had to miss a couple of days. Just the simple thing of missing cheer tryouts was enough to make her spiral but on top of that, she was insanely worried about what Ethan and Benny could possibly get up to without her around.

           Truth be told she had only felt like she was getting worse and it wasn't from how worried she was. She finally begged Benny's grandma to make her a potion to cure her so that she was allowed back at school.

        Stephanie had sworn she would be able to keep her spot over texts and her friend Taylor had been texting her updates about the squad saying that once she was back she was sure Stephanie would kick off one of the newbies, but once she had gotten back to school she was benched much to her dismay.

      So there Lorelei sat, pouting in the bleachers as she could only watch Erica, of all people, practice with her girls. Sarah, who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there, had joined to keep an eye on her since they thought Lorelei was going to be out longer than she had.

        That however didn't explain the awful sight of Benny and Ethan dressed in cheer uniforms and wigs entering the gym.

          "What do you guys think you're doing?" She asked stomping over to the two. "Hasn't my one thing been infiltrated enough?" She was upset. Sure, she had sounded a little whiny but the one thing that kept her feeling normal was now being taken over by the side of her life that made her feel like a freak.

         "Betty, Veronica. Would you care to join us?" Stephanie said before Lorelei could yell at them more. "And I guess you could join us too Lorelei," Stephanie smirked making her glare back.

          The three went over to the rest of the girls in a stance that Lorelei was used to. Benny and Ethan made sure to overdo their girly giggles trying to really play up the cheerleader act. It was now obvious that it was one of them who stole her spot. "Now, form up girls. I wanna hear you shout." She chanted.

            Lorelei saw Ethan strangely tense up and from the look on his face, she knew he was having a vision. She couldn't tell who it was about seeing as all their hands were touching in a group circle.

          "We're Devil girls and we'll knock you out." They all chanted together throwing their arms up celebrating the end of a good practice. Well for the ones who had actually practiced.