Crimson red

༽✙࿔𝑌/𝑛.. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑘...࿔✙༼
˕☨˔

𐩷☨✙Gᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ✙☨𐩷☣︎

𐩷☨✙Gᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ✙☨𐩷
☣︎

♡'y/n POV '♡

time skip to Y/ns turn

I walked towards the middle. Connor had lost the previous fight.. his blood scattered the floor .. puddles of blood.. everything stepped on.. blood..

My hand trembled... why did I agree to this...
, I got the gun ready with ammo and stood back to back with mason..
I could feel his smirk from here... he knew I was going to lose...

1..
I took a step...
2
Step..
3..
Step
4
Step
5
Step
6
Step
7
Step
8
Step
9
Step
10...

Fɪʀᴇ..

Mason shoot before it hit 10... leaving me go a disadvantage ...

Crimson red...
Leaked through my shirt, I reached my hand to my stomach quickly Before the bullet made its way through my body, causing it to leave a hole in my stomach and hand.. the bullet fell into a nearby bush,
I fell to my knees.. this time wasn't like the others.. I could feel the wound.. feel the pain.. I want to go back.. I want to be happy again.. my life's been ruined by time traveling .. causing me to forget , I can't take it anymore ..

𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗛𝗛𝗛!!
I felt a rush of pain in my wrist.. crops had bitten it.. blood was rushing everywhere ... Please don't eat me alive.. please...

I cant bare the pain.... please.. I beg of you stop... why?... why me... Karl.. why... why must you make me suffer your actions.. I don't want to time travel...

Karl j....

The man I swear to protect....

Karl's POV
I ran to Y/n on the floor.. mason  had won...

No. NO.
"GO AGAINST ME."
Mason stared at me shocked and concerned
"Wha- no-"
"GO AGAINST ME NOW."
"no."
I grabbed the gun out of Y/ns hand and shot mason.
His blood splattered everywhere ..

"Y-you... bastard..." mason fell to his knees bleeding out quickly. Crops went and ate mason alive.. organ by organ slowly ripping his up into a skeleton .

I couldn't let him live ..
No one hurts her..
She's on her last life.

But it didn't seem so.. somethings wrong somethings different.