Lets go to the beach!

♱⋰ ⋱✮⋰ ⋱♱⋰ ⋱✮⋰ ⋱♱⋰ ⋱✮⋰I swear the whole universe danced inside her eyes that day

I swear the whole universe danced inside her eyes that day. (let's get a little lovey )

———
I woke up to the noise of Tommy and techno packing  I quickly got up and out of bed , opening the door I was greeted by Tommy and techno in swimwear "what's going on?..." Phil came out of no where smiling "we're going to the beach! It'll be a good way to calm you down or well - fix you!"

"Fix me? Uhm alright I suppose .. let me just pa-" techno threw a duffel bag at me "already backed everything ! Oh I also invited that Karl kid !" Techno winked at me "Jesus Christ-"

I looked around spotting Tommy and tubbo chasing eachother with....  are those bees?... ya know what? I don't even wanna know. I felt someone tap my shoulder I quickly turned around and was faced by Karl

He wore an unbuttoned tshirt . It was purple with green leafs on it . He also wore black swim trunks . He smiled at me "listen I'm sorry about the other day I sort of well- overreacted "

I smiled back "no need to be sorry "
Karl held my hand and leaded me towards phils van which we would use to drive to his beach house we stopped infront of the door . Karl slowly opened the door " m'lady!" Karl bowed infront of the door making way for me to enter "pfft- thank you kind sir!" Karl got in the seat next to me slowly after

I saw tubbo and Tommy start running towards the car door "MAKE WAYY!" I felt my body push against the window and door inside of the car tubbo and Tommy squished themselves next to us , Karl's body squished against my shoulder . Our heads bumped into each-others

I saw tubbo Neal forwards facing his head towards me making eye contact "sorry miss
Y/n! " I chuckled "no need to be to formal tubbo." Tubbo smiled and nodded. Shortly after techno took the passengers seat and phill took the drivers we slowly made our way towards the beach . Passing large grassy hills , city's.

Soon sand filled the road hinting we were close to the beach I felt Tommy start jumping "WOOOOOOOO BEACHHHHH!" Phil continued to drive but... Once Tommy saw the waves. He jumped out mid parking "TOMMY!" Phil quickly finished parking and ran after Tommy . Tubbo and techno following soon after . Karl quickly opened the door for me .

The others layed their towels on the sand infront of the waters . I went inside of Phil's beach house alone to change into my swim wear. I closed the entrance doors behind me
"Nothing like going to the beach eh?" I flinched at the sudden jumpscare and turned around "dream please leave me alone-" I felt a handle enter my hand . "Here. Youll need to get me some food alr?"  I took a step back "what kind of food." All dream did was hover around me

"You'll see. But! You'll need that sooo keep it on you always. Alright? Alright." Dream quickly re entered my body. I'll have to get used to this. I examined the knife closely . It had his signature smile on it. For fucks sake what if the others ask about this.. 

I quickly changed into my swim wear and left the house . I saw the others scattered in the sea  I decided to rest in the sand next to phil and techno , techno smiled "nice outfit y/n! Where did you get it ? THE TRASH CAN?."

I put on a dramatic gasped face "excuse me?!"
Techno laughed "god y/n! Do I need to send my stylists here geez! Look at you .. you look pale! Jesus "  I grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at technos face . The sand entered his silk pink hair and gripped into his pink eyelashes and eyebrows . " you little- DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET SAND OUT  OF YOUR HAIR?."

Techno and I threw sand , chased eachother with sand and even started burying eachother in sand . At this point we were covered in it I wiped the sand off of the upper part of my lip exhaustedly I heard screams in the distant a man ran towards me he wore a gold chain and clock  with a white adidas hoodie

"Miss! Please help! This way!" Techno reached his hand infront of me "I'll go." I pushed technos hand down "he asked for me techno. Now go wash up your drenched in sand ."

Techno chuckled "and whos fault is that ?" The man went into the woods , I followed and turned around to face techno putting up a clown face with my hands . He chuckled and went back to Phil.

Me and the man were now deep into the forest I didn't have a good feeling about this  I saw two figures one of them seemed familiar .

One of them had 3D theater glasses and a headset , the other seemed to be a type of cat?... they quickly took out their swords and weapons . The one of the 3D glasses smiled "let's dance." They charged towards me , I took
The sword dream had given me out swiftly .

I dodged their attacks attempting to twist their wrists to make them drop their swords yet failed to they continued to lunge and charge at me all I could do was block .

I felt a soul leave my body.

I quickly tripped on someone's foot backwards landing into someone's arms . It was the man with the chain I struggled to get out of his grip . I felt a sharp pain at my neck , the cat type man had pushed a sword against my neck .

The man with the chain quickly covered my nose and mouth with a cloth the last thing I saw was dream wipe dirt off off his shoes ..

Blank.

Techno pov

"Phil .. why is she taking so long?" Phil sighed "I don't know.." my eyes locked with the forest .

We both in sync said

"Do you sense that?"

———-

Words : 1004

Checkout my main twitter / new account : ovtfics

My alt twitter :
ovtfic

—-
I love the beach.

Don't you?.