I hate chains!

Yeahh

Yeahh.. sorry for misleading .. hey! Atleast you got a little bit of tension between y/n and Karl right?.... heh.. anywho!

Warning !

Mention of suicide , gore , threatening
——-

I woke up in a cold cell my hands my wrists were sore . Chains covered them blood dripped from my forehead.. my hands were bruised and limp . The more I breathed the harder it got to do so. I looked around all there was , was a steel door . The silence was driving me mad until I heard footsteps coming from the hallway .

The man walked into my cell . It was dream all he did was smile and stare at me "stop doing that." He walked closer to me. "Doing what?"
He continued to walk closer . We were now face to face "staring at me. " he chuckled "that's bold of you for your situation ." I turned my face away from his. He grabbed my face forcefully making me look at him

I tried to choke words out "didn't you saw I shouldn't get my body hurt?. Or well should I say OUR . Body" all he did was smile . He took out a cloth and wiped the blood off of my face

"Yeah i did." He threw the cloth across the room and focused his movement on a big wound under my eye . He slowly widened the wound with his finger . Stuffing his hand inside of my cheek forcefully my blood and chucks of flesh fell on the floor .

ARGGGH

My eyes went teary from all of the pain .
I tried to speak "thats-... ironic- ARGHH." He quickly took his fingers out and left "it doesn't count when im doing it." I smiled weakly "oh?."

He smiled "plus! Im not gonna kill you."
I spit out blood that was filling my mouth .
"Fine. I'll just kill myself then."
He quickly turned around and looked at me as if I was insane ."kill your self?"
I nodded tentfully he sighed
"You think I'm gonna believe that?." I smirked "I can easily just make my wounds bigger and just .

Bleed out."

He looked at me and then back at my wounds .
And grabbed a healing potion forcefully making me swallow it . My wounds slowly disappeared "thank you!"

He let out a tsk and left the room.
What am I gonna do?..
I looked down at my hands , the chains seemed lose enough to get my hands out if I had some type of liquid
e
I bit my tongue

(A/n every day I forget how to type tongue)

Causeing blood to drip out of my mouth and onto the chains , once enough blood surrounded it I nudged my way out of them quickly

I reached the cell door and left the room quietly.

"HEY! What do you think your doing ?."

I lost my senses.

Techno POV

Me and Phil both ran into the forest telling Karl he was in charge , he seemed anxious about something . Me and Phil followed the scent .

This scent wasn't like Anyone else's. It was a demons scent . We both took out our weapons and continued down the forest how what felt like an hour we frantically called Y/ns name .

Over and over . No answer . We saw a figure approach us in the forest "phil... is that-"
All Phil did was nod "long time no see you guys! How's it hanging?" I glared at dream

I quickly took out my sword and charged at him all he said was "rude." Before disappearing into dust as if he was a hallucination.

"Phil.. I'm not crazy right?... " I turned my head towards Phil "Phil?.. are you alright?.." Phil seemed to have his eyes locked on something ahead . I looked forwards.

Y/n was covered head to toe in blood.
And not of her own. Chunks of flesh meat and blood clogs covered her hands
She continued to walk limply towards us before passing out mid walk , I quickly ran towards her catching her before she hit the ground
"Phil what do you think happened?.." Phil shrugged his shoulders

"I have no idea.. bring her into the beach house and wash her up"
I nodded and walked out of the forest the blood from y/n left a small drippy trail .
The only person who noticed me carrying her was Karl . Tubbo and Tommy were distracted by the waves . Karl's eyes grew wide. He tried to run towards us but Phil stopped him

Phil POV
I stopped Karl from coming any closer to techno Karl looked at me . He wanted answers
"What the fuck- PHIL WHAT HAPPENED."
I sighed "I have no idea . Were gonna ask her when she wakes up .. " Karl tried to push past me "Phil let me go." I shook my head "I cant. You need to take care of the boys .. please Karl.. act as if you saw nothing. Let them have fun. Just this once "

He sighed and nodded wiping forming tears away.
He went back to the waves to watch over them. Techno and y/n had already reached the beach house

Techno POV
She wasn't dead. But I couldn't tell which blood was hers . I could've identify any wounds with the amount of blood that covered her I decided to just give her a healing potion just in case there were any wounds , once I finished I wiped the blood off of her arms and face aswell as her legs "Jesus y/n.."

Her wrists seemed to have marks from chains .
I decided to brush it off and wait until she wakes up . I grabbed a book And waited 

Y/n

Wither rose.
———-

Words : 938

Aaaaa pogggg

Me ?!?! 2 chapters in less then 24 hours!?!

Unheard of !

How did you feel about this chapter?.

(: