beggining

I just openned my eyes. It's so bright that I can barely keep them open. As I try to understand where I am, my head start ringing. I'm looking around the unfamiliar place. It was a huge white and silver room. I could recognise it yet I didn't know how. One of the huge window were open and the sunlight were directed toward my bed. As I looked around, a tall mirror was in a corner of this gigantic area. I went towards it to go look at my face. I barely managed ro walk my way there, but as soon as I looked at myself, a shock came.

-Who the hell is this?

Wait. Is that my voice? Why is it so deep and masculin? While touching my throat as a reflexe, I glanced at the bug glass.

-Huh? Wow!

Damn I'm a good-looking man. My peached skin was a bit tanned, eyebrows were straight ,full, not too small yet not too voluminous. They were perfect. A small nose with a little arched and a pointy tip. My eyes were pretty big and the iris reminded me of a silver crystal. A jawline nicely shaped, around 125 degres. The inferior lips war smooth and full while the upper one was thinner, but the result of the whole was attractive. My brown hair were shorter than shoulder lenght, straight, thin and soft. After some time, I realised that I was half-naked. My upper body was completely in the open. I was amazed. That's some defined abs! My muscle were easily seen. This person must have trained real hard to havr that body.

In font of the mirror, I kept moving to be sure it really was me. When it was confirmed, I finally started thinking.

- Hold on, surprised by my voice, I once again grab my throat.

Now that I think about it, I don't remember anything. Still facing the mirror, I wonder. Where am I? And most importantly, Who am I? What's goong on? I was starting to panick a bit. This situation was way to uncomfortable. I tried looking around this immense bedroom but, it was mostly empty. It was really clean, as if someone took care of it often. On a small work desk on the right of the second window, was a lot of flowers and letters. I went to see those writings so they could help me remember something. Fortunatly, I could read them. All of these were directed to someone named Lazarus.

-What a weird named. I said as I smirked.

When I picked up one of the message to read it, the door was being open from the other side. I glanced at the door to see a young lady standing there with her eyes open wide as if she just saw a ghost. She was small and was wearing a dress that was stopping at her knees. Her attire was black and white. The plate she was easily holding at first fell on the floor as she saw me. The gem in it were everywhere in front of the door and the plate, broken into million of pieces. One of the piece scratck the maid right at the top of her foot.

- Are you al...

she turned to face the hallway and screamed so loudly

- MASTER LAZARUS IS AWAKE.

As soon as she said those words, A bunch of women with the same uniform appeared to the door. All shocked, the girls ran toward the left side of the hallway. As this scene was happening I just stood there confused by what was going on. My half naked self only wondered about one thing.

- Did she just call me Lazarus? I expressed even more puzzled.

The silence that resided in this mansion not even 3 minutes ago was nowhere to be found now. Man in suit and women ,wearing the same dress as the first girl, were staring at me astonished and then were leaving in a random direction in the hallway with his white wall and his bottom of the surfaces was covered of silver drawing. I felt like a rare animal being expose to others.

As I walked toward the door, another small person appeared. This stranger was wearing something black and purple that was covering ,him?, from head to toe. When the bright yellow eyes met mine, this person was trembling. As his arm went near the face of the human being, he took of the hood of his coat. A cute little boy with light brown hair came to view. His eyes were full of tears but, he wasn't sad. My face could clearly tell that I didn't know what to do.

- It's alright? stop crying... I told the young boy with a shaking voice trying to comfort him.

- L... hic...Lazar...us.

- Who? me..?

following my question, he looked in my eyes with a special expression. His face gave off the impression that we just told him a close family member just died. That look really hurted my soul but, I couldn't do anything since I was dazed. Too much was happenning in too little time. My brain couldn't keep up.

Succeeding my thought, 5 others persons came next to the small guy. Two were male , one was extremely a blad muscular man and the other was a white haired with green eye boy. The three others were female. The tallest one had black curly hair and was just a bit shorter than me. The second one possessed long wavy platinum blond hair and a fair skin. The last one looked like a child. Her short straight hair were lighter than mine. Their look did not match each other normally you wouldn't see these type of poeple together. Some of them had their face full of tears others tried hard not to look sad but their mouth would betray their acting. What a weird bunch! Since no one was speacking I took the liberty to be the first.

- Who are you all? I said without thinking much.

Tears were flowing down their cheeks even more. They were really sad. Why?