reintroduction

It was a complete chaos, the people wearing the formal clothes were happy while running everywhere. The six who were in tears in front of me were crying even harder. My brain was trying so hard to make sense of what was happening but, it couldn't. Not knowing how to handle the situation, a small nervous laugh came out. They all looked at me. That just made me embarrassed since I just remembered I was completely shirtless. Unfortunatly my head was telling me to wait until they calm down to ask them question.

2 seconds after this tought an old man came in my bedroom. He took my arm and dragged me to my bed.
- Please sit
-sure? I said as he pushed me on my bed like someone who's impatient but not in a bad way. He did not intend to hurt me.

He did a bunch of weird physical test. Each time a test was over, he looked relieved and the results were able to put a smile on the weird six persons.

-Now I am going to ask you some question, just answer them truthfully.

- o...ok? I said still puzzled

- What's your name?

It just started and I can't even answer that. Should I lie, he looked like his life depended on my answer. Still I need to know who I am.

- I do not know my name

His gaze still hopefull became sad.

- Are you sure?

- Yes.

-  Sigh... Do you recognize anyone in this room?

- I do not know any of the people in this area, even this room is unfamiliar.

- Thank you for your cooperation... Unfortunatly you are suffering from severe memory loss.

I was expecting that much and why do they look so shocked?

- Since I don't know... Could someone tell me someting about ... like... anything?

The six people looked at each other. Seeing how they were the one who were taking the descision, they must be important. After they finished their conversation, the muscular bald man told me to follow him. I descreetly asked for a shirt for a shirt.

When we got out of the room, they were even more women and man in formal clothing. All of them were in line and on both of the walls. They all had a smile but were hiding it as if they had to keep there emotions in check.

- Mister bald man, may I know who are these persons?

- These are our maids and butlers. He sais as he continued walking down the hallway.

- Maids and butlers? These words are unfamiliar yet most of what I have heard, I could easily understand.

- Basically they're our servants. They help to take care of the mansion.

- Oh...

This words somehow make me feel uncomfortable. Servant... uh.
While we were walking, I was able to take a glimpse of my surrounding. This manor was gigantic. The colors silver and white were always present no matter the hall. There was a lot of medium window. Outside, there was an immense garden full of every kind of flower and a huge tree with purple leaves in the center. "Servants" were everywhere in the residence. We were apparently on the second floor, so we descended the stairs. There was around eight paintings. Each of the weird bunch had their own portrait. On the first floor, The colors were a bit darker. The baldie stopped in front of a door. He openned it and invited me in. As I got in, my eyes were surprised by how beautiful this room was. It was about as big as the bedroom I was at before. The wall the farther away from me was almost just a window. A small table with two chair that looked extremely comfortable was stationned in front of it. Transparent-like flowers that smelled great were placed on the table. When we both sat on the chairs, I finally noticed the other five had been following us all along.

- We will start by... reintroducing? ourselves. He said not too sure how to express the sentence.

- My name is Abraxas. I am a knight and 26 years old. Said the bald man.

His skin was a lot tanner than mine, just like a caramel and his tiny brown eyes looked fierce. I was pretty tall, but compared to me, he was a giant. He had a scar on the side of his face. it wasn't too big yet visible. When I finished analyzing the 26 years old man, the small boy who had his eyes swollen from all of his crying talked.

-My name is Allen. He said in a shy tone. Hum... Well... I am a magician... and 11 years... old...

Each time he was saying a word, his voice became lower and lower. The young man was so shy that he was looking at the floor. While talking, he would look up but when our eyes would meet, he became red and stared once again at the floor. He was just like a little puppie. To try to reassure him I gave him a smile. He looked at me and smile a bit trying to hide his face by looking down. So cute! The other small child came in front of Allen.
- I am Silas! Allen and I are twins! So were the same age! She said as she put her arm around him.

How energetic. the complete opposite of her brother. They both had big yellow eyes and light brown hair. The girl had a wooden stick with a red gem in it. They truly looked like each other if we forget about the personality. As I was examining these child, the black haired women stepped foward.

- My name is Hera. I am 22 years old

Unlike the others, she had an accent, an exotic one. Her skin was dark and she had curly black hair. She was really skinny. He figure was easier to see since she was wearing pants and a dark blouse. Her full lips and her blue eyes made her gorgeous. She was brimming of confidence.

- I am Asteria, said the platinum blond girl, I can use divine magic and heal people. I used to be a saintess.

Unlike Hera, she didn't look too confident. Her skin was fair almost white and she had a small mole right next to her right eye. Her eyes were purple. She was wearing a blue gown. And next to her was the white haired guy. He started talking.

- I'm Kalon. Your childhood friend. We are the same age.

He had green eyes as well as white hair, fair skin and a tall body. Honestly, he could rival with my beauty. In his speech, he sounded cold, just like if he was pissed at me. When he finished his introduction, the room became silent. Everyone looked uneasy, they also heard him the same way I did but, they look like they were uncomfortable yet they understood his anger.