Magic

Even if I wanted to know the reason for
Kalon resentment, I had to learn more about this place and who I was. First, I processed all the introductions and remembered the small boy speech. He said he was a magician I think? I looked at the oldest person and asked.

- What's a magician? Oh and a saintess too?

He stared at me and seemed kindoff sad. He raised his hand and brought it close to his face. He, then, touched his forehead and let out a small sight.

- You really forgot everything! Huh...Where should we even start...

The six friends looked at each other and Kalon decided that he would the explaining. Abraxas got up and gave his chair to my supposedly childhood friend. The white haired man asked the other five to brings "the books". They nodded and got out of the room.

He crossed his leg and looked at me for a small moment. One of his elbow was on the table and his closed hand on the side of his face. It was akward. After starting at me, he opened his mouth.

-Do you really not remember anything, you look way too calm. He said with a little grin.

- I swear I do not. I confirmed with a serious tone.

I, too, was surprised about how I was so calm in this scary situation.

- Well then, do you at least know where we are right now?

- I have no idea.

- We are in the kingdom of Emris. Currently in the Arabella mansion. In this world, there is magic. Only a few can use it.

- Magic?

- Well, basically, a person who can use magic will be able to control, create and use at will an element. There's 4 elements and some exception. Fire, water, wind and earth without forgetting the irregularity such as divinity, space, time and a lot more. A normal magician normally can only utilize one element, for exemple Silas, can become specialist in it. There's also rare genius , like Allen, who can use 2 elements. They are pretty rare, I think there's around 11 in the whole continent.

- What's their affinity? I questionned Kalon immersed in the conversation.

- Silas is near a professional in the earth element. Allen, well, he mastered water but still got difficulties with the fire elements since it's a hard combination.

Magic looks really cool to be honest. I wonder if I can use it?

- Can I use magic? I asked full of hope in my eyes.

Kalon just stared at me like I was an idiot for a minute and then let out a laugh. Honestly, I tought I saw an angel at that moment. Now, almost lying down on his chair. His face facing the celling, he lowered his gaze and stopped it at my eyes and went back up.

- Of course you can. You're the strongest actually. He said in a somewhat nostalgic face.

- Really? Which element?

When I asked this question, he sat back normally on his chair like before and looked dumbfounded. He opened his mouth but shutted it instantly. Two finger on his lips, he was thinking.

- Honestly you're an exception ,I think? Another like you never appeared in history book.

He stopped talking to think. Why did he reflect so much on that question?

- How am I am exception?

- Well you can utilize all magic existing. If someone wanted to show you a new trick, you would be able to use it in one try.

- Wow. Am I THAT powerful?

Oops I said that out loud. But for real, that's way too strong, isn't it? He smirked.

- Yep, you really are.

Excited like a small child with my eyes strongly staring in his I asked.

- So how can you use magic?

- Well I can't use it so I wouldn't be able to tell you. Guessing, you probably only have to think what you want and it would probably work. If you have question, the twins could help you since you were their teacher.

I wasn't really listening the end of his lecture. Just have to think and it would work? Should I try? Would it be dangerous?

- Is magic dangerous?

- Depends on how you use it, your control and the type.

Then let's think of something not too dangerous. Water looks harmless. I'll just create some real quick. I looked at my friend, he was staring back at me with a look that knew I was about to do something. My eyes went back down. The face he gaved me was telling me that if I do something dangerous he would beat my ass. That look was somewhat familiar and not in a good way. My instinct were telling me not to do it, but my curiosity got the best of me. I discreetly putted the back of my hand on the table and quickly tought of a small ball of water. It worked. At first there was a small ball, but it got larger.

- You... said the white guy angry and eyes wide open.

The ball kept getting bigger.

- How do you make it disappear? I asked while panicking.

- You think I know! Just think of it not being there ? He spoke loudly

He was standing and moving back. The water turning to have the form so it made a lot of sound. I couldn't hear what he said. The ball kept getting bigger. Why did I do it? Regreteful and scared, I was retreating too but it was following. He screamed once again his advice.

- JUST THINK ABOUT IT VANISHING!

I started thinking so much yet nothing happened I was even more afraid

-BE CALM WHILE THINKING, DUMBASS!

I looked at him, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Calmly, I imagined the ball not being there anymore. The room became silent. I reopened my eyes to see Kalon with his back against the wall looking relieved. The wayer had disappeared. Suddenly, His green iris were staring right at me, he was really pissed.

- What the hell were you thinking. He said in a calm tone.

It was terrifying. I would rather have him scream at me then this. He felt like a demon. I instinctly was avoiding gis gaze. Both of the chair fell on the floor and the window had some crack and water on it. Well at least I used some magic... I guess that's good? Kalon was looking so much at me that he almost burned a hole in my head.

- Sit. Now!

I picked up my chair and sat in seconds. He did the same just at a slower paste. He then started his lecture.