Chapter 2: The Assault

| Haruka Inejiro |

Blood leaked through Haruka's nose in a heavy stream. The split skin on his bruised knuckles, steadily dripped over the large grey tiles in Coach's office. Haruka assessed the damage with wide eyes. The man in question was knocked out on the ground. An aged face littered with bruises and steadily bleeding from the head. Haruka did a number on the coach. There was so much blood. He breathed shakily as the anger filled haze cleared from his vision completely. His head was still pounding with the adrenaline of his actions. What had he done?

He stumbled backward as he tried to create distance between himself and the assault. This was Haruka's anger in its full glory. Cloudy, destructive and flaming hot. Distantly, footsteps registered in his ears. "Oh my god!" The team manager shrieked. Her eyes were filled with horror as Haruka turned to face her. He had been in similar situations prior to the one before him. He knew what he looked like in her eyes. Everything from Haruka's posture, to the expression on his face screamed dangerous. The ringing in his ears faded as he took in the extent of his situation. He swallowed the lump in his throat as regret tumbled around his heart.

She rushed forward and immediately put pressure on the small wound. When he was falling, the coach clipped his head on the desk. Haruka stood watching, he knew that head wounds produced the most blood, didn't matter how small. "Call for help!" The girl exclaimed, fear lingering in her exasperated tone. Haruka flinched back and ran a bloodied hand through his curls. Momentarily, he forgot about the sight of his ripped shirt and unbuckled pants. He turned and stuttered panic filled sentences to the closest teacher he could find. The teacher gripped her walkie-talkie and rushed towards the scene.

Within that same hour, Haruka was arrested for assault.

•><•

In the few hours that the police watched camera recorded tapes of the assault, did they release Haruka on self defence laws. Their eyes held pity as they permitted the medical team to clean his nose and patch up his knuckles. It was funny to Haruka how quickly he had turned from criminal to victim. Only after the poking and prodding was he forced to take a rape test. He flinched back as they collected samples of the drying coachs cum, mixed in with his own. Not too soon after, the officers crowded the small medical room. A man in uniform and another in a suit, stood next to his bed with notepads as they coaxed him into a statement. Before leaving, the officers apologized for the misunderstanding. Haruka was told he would be given a call for the court date.

Another few hours later and they were finally finished for the day. Haruka wanted nothing more than to face plant into his bed and stay there forever. What a nightmare.

On his way to the front of the station, Haruka passed the coach. He sucked in a breath when he caught sight of the man in handcuffs. Coach's head was wrapped in light bandages. He looked like he was in pain. Good, this is the price of hurting me. Haruka dug his fingers into his palms at the feeling that accompanied his thoughts. He shouldn't be happy about causing others pain. Conflicted, Haruka took a deep breath, he was a mess of emotions. He didn't know if he should be relieved or scared.

"It's not my fault!" The coachs eyes were feral as he finally took in the calm state of his passing student. "You asked for it! Tell them how you begged for my cock!"

Haruka's breathing picked up in quick bursts until he was having another full blown panic attack. He was scared. The bravado that he tried to put up just seconds ago, crumbled like snow in the rain. Haruka didn't want any of this. The police subdued the perpetrator. It was the last thing emerald orbs saw before everything went black.