ReAwakening: 2 days remaining

Seraphina was right. In three days, her ability would return, and her life as a cripple would come to its closure. But a lot of things can happen in just 3 days. In all honesty, none of them would be ready to face what was slowly being revealed in front of them.

Life would take an unexpected shift for the raven. But sometimes in life, all you need is just a leap of faith.

"Will he prove worthy to face the challenges life has prepared for him?"

End of Redemption's prologue

"The ideal morning, starts with the perfect breakfast " William thought as he poured himself a hot cup of freshly-brewed coffee . It was a dark morning and the weather had stained the windows with blears of grey wash, which kept the brightest part of the weak light from coming in.

"Seems like a storm is coming"

The baleful clouds loomed up New Bostin's atmosphere.

Strange, I could have sworn that the weather forecast said that we shouldn't expect any clouds today.

He started preparing his breakfast. He started scrabbling the eggs, preparing his famous omelet. He adeptly cut the fresh-peppers, scattering them evenly across the omelet along with the reddish tomatoes he had prepared from before. Breakfast preparation gave William's morning a different color and purpose. It was the thing that made him leave his bed as soon as he woke up every single day.

It was a shame John didn't wake up in the morning though. The raven didn't usually wake up until noon, making a genuine effort to recover from the sleep deprivation he suffered for the last few months.

William's hummed his favorite song, as he enjoyed the first bite, the most important out of all of them. First impression matters the most after all.

The peace and silence that dominated the house ended shortly afterwards, by the sound of an unexpected phone call exhuming across the large room.

Still questioning the identity of the caller, William decided to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Am I speaking with William?"

"Yes?"

"Hello William, I'm John's headmaster, Professor Vaughn. I'm sorry for the disturbance, I may have caused, but I'm calling about a rather serious topic."

"Oh, that's fine, It is pretty quiet morning anyways. So, how can I help you?"

"I'm calling about John's detention, He may need to return sooner"

.

.

.

.

.

Silence rose from William's side of the call. Something's off about him.

"Oh really ,what for?" William asked coldly

"It's an issue I would like to discuss privately with him, if possible"

"I beg to differ. Excuse me if I'm sounding skeptical about this, but weren't you the one who gave John a two-week detention, to supposedly protect him from the authorities? What changed?"