chapter 4: the soon great Shinobi war, meeting past lover

Y/n's pov:

I slowly wake up at some kind of dojo but when i look at my clothes, i only got boxers for some reason, are they some kind of ninja perverts or Something?

Y/n: the hell Man!? What kind of people just take someone's clothes leaving my Boxer only like that Time when Trunks prank me by switch my sandwich with some strong spicy peppers which almost die in the bathroom 7-7"

- Flashback-

As i was finish making my sandwich i forgot Something to drink which that Time Trunks did a smug face switch mine with a spicy one strong enough to go get my ass injured, he left when i arrive and start eating it only for minute was now on bathroom releasing Alot of gas which Also i transform into ss blue and even kaioken which everyone can feel my ki rising.

- end of Flashback-

Y/n: lucky bulma ground Trunks for a week and even apologize of that but still- hm?

I suddendly found my clothes while listen and peak of seeing group of tight suits talking about Something.

????: Alright ladies, as you know our group capture a Saiyan who Is among our base, he fought the enemy Without know of them and later, one of the scouts récord data of His fight style and power, i know what am i order Something wrong and you may ...

????: Alright ladies, as you know our group capture a Saiyan who Is among our base, he fought the enemy Without know of them and later, one of the scouts récord data of His fight style and power, i know what am i order Something wrong and you may found weird..

Y/n's mind: ( well if Is killing me they could try but f-)

????: We must at least have one hybrid Saiyan baby inside one of us.

All girls and Y/n: EEEEEEEEEEH!?

Y/n's mind: ( the hell? Me and any girl to make a baby? Hell nah to nah nah)

I slowly open the door and try to sneak pass them until one of them saw me.

????: His escaping!

????: AFTER HIM!

Y/n: shit! - flys away but somehow was sealed by some spell-  what the? Tch - begins to run away from them as Fast i can- god damn it i new i should train when i arrive here!

I Dodge traps and kunais for while find away to hide from them, but i follow trail and hide inside a cave and got Yank by someone which all those Girls who i remember are taimainin academy.

????: I knew they chase someone, but never expect would be my ex-boyfriend in japan after all this Time- smirks remove His mouth and eyes-

Y/n: wait, this aura and voice... hehe i Guess it really Is that long daidouji - smiles and turns around to see her-

Daidouji and i go way back, while i was training at night Time suddendly i Heard an explosión that few trees fell down and when i fly to check who did, i encounter a woman wearing some cap and bandages cover her breasts, she had crazy strength lik...

Daidouji and i go way back, while i was training at night Time suddendly i Heard an explosión that few trees fell down and when i fly to check who did, i encounter a woman wearing some cap and bandages cover her breasts, she had crazy strength like some Saiyan type and we fought, soon we always train to improve each Time until we parted ways, we're not actual lovers, she say that like some title for me.

Daidouji: well what are you doing here anyways?

Y/n: well it's a long story but short versión, we kinda won at tornament of power and decided to take some relaxing place but as always, the Will of adventurer never fails, fought some evil Saiyan call himself karoly black and i beat him for now, i just have a feeling he might return.

Daidouji: wow, so did you unlock the blue hair form?

Y/n: 7-7 - sigh- no, i don't have it I'm still training to get it, but nothing Is working.

Daidouji: hmm maybe it's not for phisical strength you need, maybe it's for-

????: Daidouji-sensei? Your here?

Daidouji: yes Asuka, I'm here.

Y/n: Asuka?- turns around and blush of what i saw-

Asuka: thank goodness your here, the girls of hanzo are ready if they attack us searching for him

Daidouji: Lets go, i explain the situación Y/n, i notice your ability to fly Is being seal up, but don't worry i ask hanzo to remove it.

Narrators pov:

As daidouji,Asuka and Y/n head to the academy, one of taimainin follow them to try capture the Saiyan and gather info, but at same Time another familiar who came from a Rift and had pink black hair but with a Green potara earring.

Chapter 4 end