Chapter 4 - The Video Camera

Carl's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw Lilly's face. I smiled. I delicately slipped out trying not to wake her.

Not a lot of people were up but I didn't mind. I walked over to the well and smiled remembering when we had to dangle Glenn in there so we could get that rope around that walker.

I then walked over to the field nearby and guilt filled me as I remembered Dale lying here suffering. Daryl had to shoot him to put him out his misery.

I sighed "I'm sorry Dale" I whispered to the wind. I walked down to near where the barn used to be. I remember sitting in there and my dad coming to talk to me. I also remember Sophia. Oh Sophia how I miss her.

I walked over to the graves. Sophia, Otis, Dale and the rest of the Greene family.

I kneeled beside Sophia's grave and sighed deeply.

"Who was she?"Lilly asked walking up behind me.

I stood up "A friend, A really good friend" I answered.

"Come on, Carl we have to go show the others that camera it's in the RV" Lilly said.

I nodded and took one final look at Sophia's grave and got up ad took Lilly's hand and walked to the RV.

I opened the RV door and walked in "Where'd you put it?" I asked her.

"It should be on the table"Lilly answered.

I walked over to the table and I saw no camera.

"Lilly, there's nothing here"I shouted to her.

"What?" She answered running into the RV and walking to the table "It was right here! That son of a bitch Zap musta taken it!"She protested.

"Lilly, You may of just misplaced it" I said trying to reassure her.

"No I put it right here!!" Lilly yelled.

"It's alright, just go and burst in yelling that he's got it, you could get killed that way" I advised.

"Your right I'll ask him about it but not yell or accuse him, your much smarter than me" Lilly pointed out.

Jennette's P.O.V

I knocked on the small living rooms door " Zap, time to get up" I shouted politely.

"One second" He hollered back. After a few seconds he opened the door "Rick, needs to see you, he's deciding if you and some other guys are allowed to stay or not" I told him.

"Alright, I'll be threw in an minute" Zap answered goi back into the room to do something.

I entered the large living room where Rick, Hershel, Glenn, Tyrsee and Allen were.

"Where's Carol, Sasha and Maggie?" I asked Tyrsee who was stood next to Glenn.

"Maggie and Sasha are taking care of Stefan and Judith and Carol doesn't want to be apart of this decision" Tyrsee answered.

"Neither do " I replied.

Lilly and Carl entered the room and walked over. Lilly seemed really pissed off about something while Carl was just trying to act as normal as possible.

"Hey, Jen" Carl said to me.

"Hey, Carl, what's up with Lilly?" I asked.

"Um....Girl stuff" Carl answered he looked as if he was thinking on the spot so I nodded and turned to the door were Zap entered.

Zap walked over to me and I noticed Lilly tense up as He walked passed her.

"Hey Jennette, are we starting yet?" I asked.

"Almost Ben, Beth, Haley and Sammy have still to arrive" I answered.

As I said that they walked in I hoped Ben would stand near me but he saw Zap and sat next to Beth.

"Alright, I want all the newbies to make their case why they should stay, then we will vote on it" Rick ordered.

"Haley" Rick called out.

Haley stepped forward and cleared her throat "I know me and Sammy are new, you have every right not to trust us but...We have been through just as much heartache as you have, Not that long ago I lost my husband Eric, He was my world, now I want to live on for him, I want to help people and possibly have normal back" Haley said.

She then stepped back. She was shaking, trebling even. "All in favour of Haley staying" Rick called.

Lilly and Carl's hands were up first, then mine, Bens, Beth's and slowly the whole room. "Haley stays" Rick answered.

I looked at Haley who was still shaking. Probably worried about her friend.

"Sam" Rick called.

Sammy stepped out and her lip quivered. "Me and Haley, have been through a lot together, We are like sisters, I don't want to be separated from her and I could really do some good here" Sammy said.

We did the vote again and she was voted in.

Zap stepped forward " I'm not going to beg, either you want me or you don't, but I just want to let you know, Lilly Anything I did to hurt you was because she forced me to" Zap answered.

"All those in favour of him staying?" Rick asked.

Allen raised his hand and I did too but no one else did. "All those against?" Rick asked.

Everyone else put there hands up and I sighed.

Lilly's P.O.V

Yes, he was going no more fear of him having a knife at my back. The people scattered leaving Zap in the room with Rick.

I walked out into the hallway with Carl. "He's going, We're almost fully safe" I squealed.

He smiled and we began to walk off until I noticed a familiar red blinking light coming from the small living room.

"Carl, Look" I said he stopped and was confused until he noticed the dot.

We entered the room and saw the red blinking light was underneath a blanket that Zap had been using. I moved the blanket and saw the video camera "There's a new video" I told Carl.

"Let's watch it" Carl answered. I picked the camera up and pressed play. Zaps face appeared. "Ok, Diana, I think I've gained they're trust, it will be just like you planned, they found the camera I took it and soon you can come and get her" Zap said.

"Oh my god!!!" I yelled dropping the camera.

"I hoped you wouldn't find that" A familiar Male voice said.

I turned "Zap" I muttered.

He had Rick's gun in his hand. "What did you do to him!?"Carl yelled.

"He's unconscious, Relax, but I guess plans have changed" Zap answered pulling the safety off.

"So that's your plan kidnap me an take me to Diana!?" I yelled.

"No, not you, The little girl" Zap answered.

I froze. "Judith, Don't you dare touch my sister!!!"Carl screamed.

"Oh it's alright, I won't be touching her at all" Zap answered.

He then pulled the trigger and there was a loud bang. "You missed" Carl shouted at him.

"It wasn't you 'I was aiming for" Zap replied.

Carl then stopped and realised the only other person he could aim for was me.

"Carl...."I muttered as I fell to the ground but he caught me at last minute "Lilly, Lilly!" Carl screeched.

The last thing I saw before darkness took me was Zap smiling and walking away. D

Authors note - You didn't expect that do you?

Is she dead?

Is she alive?

Is Judith ok?

Leave predictions in the COMMENTS