Chapter 10 - The Hospital

Lilly's P.O.V

I was shaken awake by Carl. We were in the RV and I had fallen asleep on our driving trip. "Are you alright?"He asked.

"Yes Carl, but you do know I'm pregnant not dying right?" I joked as he sat next to me.

"Yeah, sorry I guess I'm just protective of you" Carl answered sweetly.

"Awh!! Your adorable" I replied hugging him.

"I WON!!!" I heard Sammy shout.

"No way you cheated!!!"Haley yelled in defeat.

"You can't cheat at tidily winks Haley, wait, can you?" Sammy asked.

I laughed at them. They were like sisters and hadn't really been affected by the deaths like everyone else.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked Carl.

"Dad is taking us to the hospital he thinks Diana was onto something if we manage to rid the top floors of Walkers it would be quite safe and plus there's medicine for injures and you know..." He answered.

"Yes, it's a very good idea" I said.

The RV stopped. "We must've arrived" I said.

We all got out our cars and gathered outside the hospital.

"Ok, Maggie and Glenn I want you to stay In the RV with Judith and Stefan and keep the doors locked I don't want to risk them getting hurt" He shouted so we could all here.

"Also Hershel you go with them too with your leg gone your in condition to do this" He told him.

Maggie, Glenn and Hershel went into the RV with Judith and Stefan.

"Lilly, Carl, Jennette and Ben you clear the top floor, Daryl, Carol, Michonne and Beth on the floor below that and everyone else with me on the floor below that, now lets go" He ordered.

We all were together at first as we went up the stairwell but we then separated until it was just Me, Carl, Ben and Jennette.

We went on top the top floor and split into pairs do we could clear the floor better.

We walked through the barren hallway every now and then there was a killing of a walker. There wasn't many surprisingly.

Once the floor was clear we stayed up there until other floors were clear.

"You alright?" Carl asked.

"Just tired" I answered.

"Why don't ya go to sleep there's plenty of beds?" He suggested.

"No thanks, at least not now" I answered.

I rested my head on his shoulder while we sat and waited for them to come back with the all clear.

Authors note - Sorry its short!!

PREDICTIONS IN COMMENTS