Chapter 11 - Life goes on

Authors note - set two month's later, also I mistook it, it's Sasha not Donna I will be changing that also please check out my new story "The lightning Bolt" it's a romance science fiction

Carl's P.O.V

"Carl, there is nothing here, Diana's gone, let's go back to the hospital" Rick told me.

"She will be here somewhere, She couldn't of just left" I replied.

"I promise we will look more tomorrow but right now lets go back" Rick compromised.

"Fine" I answered giving in.

We walked through the forest until we reached the hospital. We had cleared all the floors now but the ground floor was rarely used because we didn't want walkers walking past and seeing us.

We actually had a little housing system in place. On the top floor Rick and Judith lived in a hospital room that had two ends in it.

Then still on that floor were me and Lilly we stayed in an hospital room with two beds in it too.

The next floor had Hershel and Beth who had separate rooms but Beth spent most of the time in Hershel's room helping him with things.

Also on that floor Maggie and Glenn shared a room with two beds but try brought one of the cribs from the maternity ward into their room for Stefan, Maggie didn't trust not ring in the same room as him.

Near them lived Carol and Daryl try had grown really close in the past two months and moved together. The next floor was the operating floor. Tyrsee, Sasha and Michonne lived together. Tyrsee and Michonne put two beds together so they could be together and Donna slept in a bed in the corner.

Then in another operating theatre Jennette and Ben lived together and finally Haley and Sammy live in the same operating theatre because there sister like relationship they don't want to be separated.

I went up to the top of the hospital and into my room where Lilly was staring out the window. She turned and smiled at me.

"There he is" She squealed happily and walking over an hugging me.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm good, my backs sore but that's it, how was your hunting trip?" She asked.

She always called it a hunting trip because she had made it that Diana wasn't human she was an animal we were hunting.

"We couldn't find her" I answered.

"She could've left you know" She said walking and sitting on her bed.

"I can't believe she would just leave though" I replied sighing.

"Well, I'm going to Carol, ever since we got that generator working, she's been checking in on me, Hershel has taught her a lot" She told me.

"Ok, I'll see you later" I told her as she left.

Jennette's P.O.V

"Alright ready?" I asked Judith.

"Ready!" She shouted.

"Go!" I shouted. We then sped ahead.

Me and Judith were on the reception swinging chairs. Each nurses station had one so it was quite easy to play. Ben pushed my chair as hard as he could and

Glenn did the same to Judith's.

The flew forward but not far enough because Judith whizzed past.

"Oh my god, how does she go much further!?" I yelled in defeat.

"Maybe it's you're choice in pusher" Lilly said walking in from her room.

"Yes I think it is" I replied turning in the chair like a James Bond villain. I pulled myself forward until I was closer to Ben "so we meet again Mr Ben?" I said in a rather sinister tone.

"Your such a child Jen' " Lilly told me.

"Why don't you have a go?" I asked her.

"Uh....no..thanks...I....uh...promised....Rick....uh....bye!" She answered very oddly and raced down the stairwell.

Rick walked upstairs and frowned "what's got her rushing?" Rick asked.

"We don't know" I answered.

"Anyways, Glenn, Maggie's looking for you, something about Stefan?" Rick answered.

"Oh what did I do?" He asked no one running down the stairs.

"He didn't do anything did he?" Ben asked Rick.

"Nope I just like winding him up" Rick answered laughing. We all laughed too. I liked it here it was safe and we could have fun for once.

Lilly's P.O.V

Later on that day.

"Does anyone else know yet?" Carol asked me as we walked the first floor halls.

"Me and Carl aren't sure when we want to tell, you know of course, the only other people are Rick and Daryl, We will eventually have to tell but were not sure right now" I answered.

I heard an ear shredding scream from outside and me and Carol rushed down stairs, outside an round the back as fast as me could.

Behind the hospital was a long fence with big copper coils on the top.

There was a girl who was about fourteen who was screaming and crying as a girl was ripped apart at the other side of the fence, a man stood next to her and a nurse also stood there covering her mouth in horror.

Thoughts rushed back into my head, ones I hadn't thought in a long time. For a brief second I remembered me as that little girl and Amber as the girl being ripped apart.

"Tracey!!!" The girl screamed. I just stood there in horror. The whole world seemed to slow down as people ran out the hospital and over to the fence to kill the walkers.

It was like relieving that moment of terror over and over again.