Chapter3.

Hey guys, I'm trying a new pov where I'm going to be writing in third person, just thought it'd be a little fun. enjoy.

"E-Eren?" amelia says in shock and eren rolls his eyes as he holds his hand out for her to take. she hesitates before grabbing his hand, and he pulled her up effortlessly.

"What are you doing here?" she asks bewildered.

"Oh you know, stalking my favorite kitten," He smirks and Amelia glared at him. She walks into her room and Eren follows behind her, she shuts the door and notice Sasha is nowhere to be found and she frowns sitting down on the white couch in her room. Eren slumps down on Amelia's bed and she stared at his every move as his gaze falls upon her. She was utterly confused at why the boy with emerald green eyes was laying down on her bed, why she was comforted by his presence and felt at peace with him around.

"So Jaeger, you're very popular around here," her eyes remained on the long-haired boy. His hair was in a messy ponytail, and everything about him seemed off. He looked alarmed, like he just can't put his guard down, and Amelia couldn't help but let curiosity take over her. She was itching to know everything about eren.

"I am?" He gives her a puzzled look and Amelia returns the same expression.

"I guess so," she smirks and Eren looks into her eyes before looking up at the ceiling.

"What do they say?"

"That you're trouble."

"Maybe I am," he gives Amelia a little smirk, making a small smile appear on her lips. It looked like Eren had let his guard down, and she was taking advantage of every last bit of it, hoping to get a smile out of him.

"A bad person," I giggle.

"Perhaps."

"Dangerous," she smirks and his expression falls. All of a sudden, his eyebrows furrow, and he doesn't look calm anymore. Amelia then regretted her words and quickly stood up apologizing to the green eyed boy.

"Oh nah, it's cool," he shrugs standing up.

"Mo, I r-really am sorry Eren, I didn't mean it like that. and- and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," Amelia stutters with regret.

"It's cool, for real. Either way, I don't give a fuck about what you say. Anyways, I should dip, catch you later Amelia," he gives her a small salute before leaving her room. Regret and hurt echo in her head, and she feels a huge pit in her stomach as she retraces what she had told the mysterious boy, and what he had told her. Why did it seem like he hated her so much?

All of a sudden Amelia's phone rings, and she picks it up quickly, hoping that it's Eren. When the phone read "Sasha" she frowned and picked it up.

"AMELIA!!" Sasha's voice squeals through the other line.

"Sasha," Amelia smiles hearing her best friend's enthusiasm.

"Do you like Eren?" Sasha questions and Amelia immediately panics. No! of course not. Right? No, definitely not. She couldn't like Eren.

"I don't know," she responded bluntly to Sasha.

"Okay so GOOD. I kinda met him tonight, and I kinda think I like him," Sasha speaks softly and Amelia feels her heart drop.

"What?" Amelia asks in disbelief. Her best friend knew she had a small thing for Eren, yet she decides she likes him as well?!

"Yeah! I got his number and we might go out tomorrow," Sasha giggles. Amelia wants to disappear now. She feels foolish.

"Oh," is all she could say to Sasha. How could she tell her best friend she had felt something towards the green-eyed boy from their first encounter? She couldn't. Sasha deserved to be happy.