Chapter 3: Leaving

It's not that I don't love Sam, I do love him, but this deal means that I have to leave him and Dean. They can't know, and they can't come looking for me. Two months later, I sent Bobby a letter, explaining the situation, he knows better than to reexplain something that mustn't be explained. So, here I was, two months later, in the motel room, finalizing the potion that will make Sam and Dean forget everything involving me. They weren't here, they were hunting something on their own, they were smart boys, they could take care of themselves.

The ingredients?
-A pair of vampire fangs
-Demon sulfur
-Juniper berries
-Werewolf blood
-Bay leaves
-Fireball whiskey
And fairy dust

So as I finished the mixture, I heard the door unlock and quickly stood up, taking the small cauldron and grabbing two cups, the recipe called for pint glasses so I found the closest thing to that.

"Sup, Mel." Dean greeted.

"Hey, baby!" Sam lovingly greeted, hugging me from behind.

Internally sighing, I leaned into his hug for the last time as I poured the whiskey colored mixture into the glasses.

"So, boys, I made you something, and I want you to try it, right now." I fibbed, turning around and presenting them with the "whiskey".

"Sweet! Thanks." Dean grinned as he snatched the glass and gulped the whole drink down his throat.

Containing my shock, Sam took the other glass from me and took two big gulps, "This kinda tastes weird."

"It's a bit aged so, that may be why." I shyly smiled.

"But you said you made it." Dean raised an eyebrow.

"I made it a while ago." I clarified my fib.

Sam finished off the potion, "So, you coming to bed?"

"Yeah, yeah, I will. Just give me a minute, I need to freshen up." I lied, again.

I watched as Sam got into one of the beds, Dean following after. As they closed their eyes, I quickly and quietly, packed up all my stuff. I slung the bag over my shoulder as the duffle was in my grip. I was about to walk out the door when I turned around and stared at the two boys.

"This is goodbye, forever," I whispered, "you won't remember me. You have to forget me."

I walked over to Sam's bed, gently brushing his hair to the side to expose his forehead. Leaning down, I placed a gentle kiss to his forehead one last time.

"Goodbye, Sammy." I sighed, fighting tears that threatened to start welling up.

And I left, walked out of the motel, returning my copy of the key to the lobby and letting them know that the two men I was with are still there, asleep. I left before they could ask me any other questions.

I ran away, far far away. By the time the sun came up, I was deep in the neck of the woods. Face to face with the demon I struck the deal with.

"Glad to see you're here, lass." his voice smirked.

"Shut it, Crowley, we made the deal, I'm here now. Just get it over with."

"Not here, you have to come with me to a private location. Can't risk you being followed."

"Why would I be followed? I wiped their memories, they won't remember me."

Crowley's eyebrows rose a bit before he spoke again, "Impressive. Then we'll turn you here."

The deal? Crowley would reverse Andi's deal, but he would make me half demon.

"Now this may hurt." he smirked.

I felt fire burning through my veins, it burned so much that I screamed, begged for mercy. But it burned more and more. My eyes started to burn. Then everything faded to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, Crowley was above me, smirking with that dumbass face.

"Well, lass, you look fantastic. Take a look." he passed a mirror to me.

My irises went from brown to lavender....the same color as my hair.

"What the fuck?! My eyes!"

"Yes, well, now this is what you look like."

"You fucking asshole!"

"Now that you're my demon," he ignored, "I have a task for you."

"Oh gods, what now?"

He handed me a photo of some kid, "I need you to find Ciel Phantomhive and bring him to me."

"What?"

"You heard me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now, here I was, wondering streets, avoiding big crowds, trying to find this child. Apparently my dimension collided with a bunch of other dimensions and Crowley wants the demons from those worlds to be a part of his army.

He made rulers of his torture chambers, one being a Dragon Slayer's dead brother.

I don't know what this all means, but it sure is stupid as shit.