Final Chapter: Death

Warning: This chapter contains depictions of torture and death towards the main character, please close this book if these topics trigger you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, six months later, I saw them. They were looking for me, as I had stolen the heir's baby. I was in a tree, watching with my new eyes as they approached and got quiet. He kissed her, and that's when I jumped down.

"Awe, did I ruin the couple's sweet moment?" I smirked, "The little baby is safe, just so you're aware."

"You're insane!" Rocky, the violet haired woman, exclaimed, "What made you think that was okay?"

"What made you think letting your friend turn into a demon was okay? Remember Allora?"

She paused, her eyes going wide, "How did you-"

"I know everything. The eyes are the windows to the soul."

We then drew our swords and began to fight, Samuel watching with adoration in his eyes. While my stupid brain thought it was for me, the violet haired woman knocked me down.

Then everything faded to black once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on a chair, chained up.

"What the fuck?"

"You know," Corrana started, "you're really starting to become a bother."

"Creating chaos when everything seems to be going right." Dean emerged from the shadows.

"Hurting us when we don't know you." Pandora emerged.

"Pressing hate into my girlfriend." Sam emerged.

"She's a bitch and you know it!" I sneered.

"Shut up!" Rocky yelled, emerging.

I looked at her, and I knew. She was pregnant with Sam's twins.

"No..."I mumbled.

Immediately I was punched. Pandora had brass knuckles on, which bruised me. I cried out, swearing at them as each woman took their turn torturing me. I begged for mercy as Pandora stabbed me with a blade, through my thigh.

"Really? Giving up so easy?" Sam smirked, "For someone so feisty, you can't seem to take a lot of pain."

"Ooo! I have an idea!" Pandora said as she handed everyone a pair of glasses.

At this point, my mouth was duct taped shut to stop my onslaught of curses. I knew what she was about to do, but I begged and begged for mercy.

Soon enough, I could feel teeth digging into my legs, I let out a blood curdling scream of pain. The tape now flying off my mouth.

"Please stop! Please make it stop!" I cried, tears drenching my cheeks.

I felt the wounds heal, I thought it was over, but Corrana turned into this dark figure, and from then I knew....

I knew I was dead.

And here I am now, dead. Floating through purgatory with no way out. I made a deal with a demon which costed my life, and Andi is here with me. Turns out Crowley still kept her deal, but she died the same day I did....

I don't know if I'll ever write again, but if I do, it'll be when I get out of here.

That is....if I ever do get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E N D