Chapter 4: Forgotten

I was being chased down by a werewolf, out of silver bullets. I could feel eyes on me as I tried to kill this beast. I managed to deter it, before I was handed a silver bullet by that dragon slayer that Crowley told me about.

Once I killed the beast, I shot her a look.

"You know, you're not being all that nice..." she crossed her arms.

"I don't care."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw them. My boys. They looked interested to see me, but they were followed by that pure blooded blonde that has Crowley's blood coursing through her. I glared at the blonde, she returned it.

"Look, I'm here for one thing." I stated, tightening the choker around my neck and slapping away the hands of the brunette.

"Who are you?" the blonde asked.

"The name's Melissa, not like any of you will remember. Especially those two dumbasses next to you."

"Well! I'm Corrana, and that's Pandora. It seems you already know Sam and Dean?"

"No," I quickly replied, "they don't. But I've been told of their dumbass heroics."

"By who?" Pandora asked.

"Bobby."

"Really?" Dean asked, "Cause if you know Bobby, we would know you."

"Your Logic is always so simple, ain't it?" I smirked, "Look I'm just here for my bounty and I'll be on my way."

Everyone stared at me, as if waiting for me to take the werewolf and go.

"UGH! You're all so stupid. Not this werewolf, I'm looking for the heir of Phantomhive."

Corrana's eyes darkened immediately, a small lavender cat flying over. Quickly, I put a hand to my gun, not risking whatever thing it was.

"What do you want with him?"

"I have orders." I turned and looked at Sam, and out of the corner of my eye I could see some bitch with violet hair, watching, so I decided to get closer, "So you really don't remember me. Well, good thing Bobby does, and it's a good thing he followed my directions."

The clouds immediately darkened, I could feel another demonic presence.

"Luna, go warn him." Corrana instructed the cat thing.

Immediately, I shot at the damn thing's wing, rendering it immobile by flight.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND?!" the brunette roared.

"My job, now if you don't tell me where the heir of Phantomhive is, I'll kill all of you. Starting with the cat thing!"

I felt a sudden pain in my neck, and everything faded to black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the woods, very very far away from where I was in Sioux Falls.

"Dammit!" I grumbled, "Must've been that violet haired hussy."

Okay, maybe I was upset that she stole my Sammy from me, but who cares? He was mine first, he swore his life to me! Now I have to start from scratch.