thank you

It's been just over two weeks since I started writing this book. I'm sad to say that it has unfortunately come to an end.

But more importantly, I want to thank everyone who read this. Everyone who commented, everyone who voted, and everyone who added this to their reading lists. Thank you so much. That really means a lot to me. If it weren't for you guys, I know I wouldn't have had the motivation to keep writing and actually finish the book.

It didn't turn out how I had originally envisioned it to, but that's okay because I liked it anyway, and I figured you guys did too because you kept reading. And somehow, I wrote over 1000 words a day for you guys to create a finished project that I was actually happy with.

Since this book has come to an end, I'd like to share some of the ideas I have for my next project:
- The "b-side" to this book; Hyungwon's perspective and what happened on his side of things
- A BTS adventure-type book with more fantastical elements

I'll probably end up writing both of those at some point, but if you have a preference for which you would like to see first, don't hesitate to comment on which one you'd like.

Thank you all so much again. I really appreciate every single one of you so so so much. Those who stuck around and those who joined later. However and whenever you managed to stumble across this book, I'm glad you stayed to read. I didn't think this little book about one of my first (and favorite) MX ships would get so much love. I hope you decide to stick around for the projects to come.

Thank you so much. I appreciate you all.

- Aeryn