Kagenate Case on the Loose

The Next day in the Dekabase where Commander Shun Ichigaya is still asking Kohina where her father is.

Shun:this case is really hard Shiori.

Shiori:I guess Ichigaya san this girl has learned everything to murder people.

Shun:well if this case ends soon another case is going to come up to them I'm still thinking what case I should pick for them The Empire Case or the Kibutsuji case?

Shiori nods herself.

Shiori:maybe if this Kagenate Case ends you should give them the Empire Case assignment innocent people are getting hurt because of the corruption of the government.

Shun:I guess your right.

Timeskip.

Saki was listening to her song and Sasuke saw her.

Sasuke:Saki

Saki:oh it's you.

Sasuke: what are you doing?

Saki:wanna listen to this song?

Sasuke: sure.

They shared both headsets listening to the song.

Sasuke:hey I heard you and your DJ unit had another performance next week?

Saki:yeah you wanna watch?

Sasuke:yes I want because I had a day off that day.

Saki: great I will be waiting.

Timeskip SPD Isolation.

Shun asked Kohina where her father is.

Shun:tell me again where is your father Kohina?

She took a deep breath and tells her father's information.

Kohina:I will tell you about my father's information!.....he is located in the near part of town in tokyo buying some gun firearms from a dealer.

Shun:I see that's what your father's doing Buying an Armed Shipment.

Timeskip Commander's Office.

The Dekarangers have gathered together in the office of Commander Shun Ichigaya.

Shun:I gathered all of you here to bring you the good news Kohina Hiroku said everything where his father he is buying near the west side of tokyo some armed shipment of guns so I want you guys to move immediately.

Sasuke/Keiichi/Hojo/Tsubaki/Saki/Satoru:Hai!

They have move out and went to their police vehicle to capture Hiroku Kagenate.

When they reached the main town of area they keep searching for him.

Keiichi:did you get anything?

Tsubaki: no good I know he is around here somewhere.

Hojo:guys I received a message from Commander Shun we should watch out for him he is using a gun that can shoot hardly.

They got nods and there's a man with a smiley face mask holding a sniper rifle.