The Justice is Faced.

Timeskip U.A. Office.

Shun:seems it's gonna be hard to capture Tomura and Agent X Allmight.

Allmight:I'm very sure about that because he is the one who is the Mastermind behind the Hosu City Massacre incident.

He thinks of a way how they will they arrest Tomura and they agree to each other.

Allmight: excellent plan Shun I will see you for the day of his Arrest.

Shun:sure.

Timeskip Dekabase.

Shun:it's good to see you again Dekarangers

Shun:it's good to see you again Dekarangers. Look don't get me wrong I have a something say to all of you.

They got nods.

Tsubaki:what is the thing you have to say?

Shun turns around them.

Shun:this next case that your going to handle is similar to my past.

Hojo:to your past?

Shun:yes and it's called the Muzan Kibutsuji case. Muzan Kibutsuji is actually the leader of the 12 Kizukis he murdered so many people with his demons.

Saki:wait how can you say this case is related to your past?

Shun:it's because I handle this case before.

Everyone:what!?

They were surprised about he said.

Keiichi:tell us what happened?

Shun:ok...it all started when I was the new SPD Commander I was protecting a Butterfly Pillar named Kanae Kocho. She is the older sister of Shinobu Kocho the new butterfly pillar.

Flashback Dekabase 10 years ago.

Kanae:I know this is a hard decision that I made but I love my elder sister shinobu and Kanao.

Doggie:I understand that's why I'm putting my nephew in charge of this to look after you.

Shun: yeah my uncle is right.

Kanae:take this.

She gave a small glass box that contains with butterflies.

Doggie: what's this?

Kanae:these are my lovely butterflies I want you to release them the day where Muzan Kibutsuji will die but I know Doma is still eating butterflies. "But can you put an end to them Doggie Krueger?"

She said to them while she is crying.

Doggie:I understand Kanae. Shun.