The Fall of the Empire

Last time Night Raid and the Dekarangers were together they went to the Palace of the Emperor and the reach the place.

Honest:what Rebels!?

Deka Red pulls his Sp License and shows the SPD Police logo of a Dog.

Deka Red:this is SPD Police!

The emperor nods on what he said.

Emperor:SPD Police!?

Deka Red:Prime Minister Honest your under arrest for several charges of your crimes that bring the capitol into Chaos and manipulating the Emperor. You have a crime record in the SPD Police you got 20 counts of robbery 38 counts of murder in the first degree and also you have 97 counts of assault. You should come down here and surrender.

Honest:y..you can't do this I'm the prime minister here!

Deka Break:then will do it by force.

Until they were pushed back by a powerful force.

Emperor: Night raid..... look what chaos did you bring to this city!

Then Deka Red cuts his words off.

Deka Red:Chaos? This town is way than before! And you wanna know why because you let it happen.

The Emperor was shocked from what he said.

Emperor:I'm the Emperor! in this world I rule this town!

Deka Yellow:your wrong.

The Emperor looks at Deka Yellow.

Deka Green:Tsu chan....

Deka Yellow:what my comrade said is right.... your the Emperor your the one who should rule but what you did you kept listening to that prime minister what tells you to do! Look what happened to the innocent people outside they are suffering from your hands if you can't do the right thing that means your already out your not fit to be the Emperor!

Deka Pink:you should be protecting the Innocent and not hurting them it's your responsibility to protect and serve not to harass and dush!... don't listen to that fat sinner tells you to do you should listen to the right thing you should do!

Emperor:that's it! Let's settle this once in for all!

Suddenly something is shaking in the ground.

Honest:it's finally happening the ultimate teigu it's god himself!

Deka Break:what the hell is going on!?

Deka Pink: I don't know!?

Deka Break: guys something Big is coming!

Until the palace was wrecked and the Emperor was inside the Robot named shikoutazer.