Update

Hey everyone, this is just an update. First off, I would like to start out by saying I don't have the time (time meaning I have hobbies that are better that I would rather do) and patience (meaning I would rather have this story either be deleted or just left here the way it is and leave it alone..) for writing stories anymore.

Second, I don't mind you reading and adding my story to your faves, I also don't mind the comments and replies, although.. creating toxic criticism I do mind.

If you are going to critique my story, please do it politely. There is a way to critique and being nice at the same time. Unless you're trolling and don't care. Then I'll probably block you. I don't tolerate internet trolls, or cyber bullies.

I have changed over the past what like 5 years since I first created this story? Or less or more, whatever.

I am more mature and honestly quite blunt, so I will be truthfully blunt which may look harsh, but isn't my intention (unless I can tell you're rather very polite and kind to everyone here).

I just come off harsh and cold because I don't know how to socialize very well, and don't know how to use my emotions very well either.

This update is now done. If you have anything to respond with, go ahead and say so in the comment section.

Also this may be the last chapter/update page.