F-First Time?! (Lemon)

(Sorry about that, this is the chapter where lemon will be in)

You turn towards him, take his hand gently, and place his hand against your chest, in the middle of your chest to be precise. "I'm ready." You tell him, blushing, heart rapidly beating, but you were ready.

His face tinted red, but knows you were serious. "..D-do you wanna go to my house?" He asks. You nod, blushing intensely of the thought being in his house for the first time, but nodding because you are about to get closer to Oreki-san more then you have ever been.

You two walk to his house, 'I'm ready..'  walk inside, 'I'm ready..' to his room, 'I'm ready..'  and you two cuddle for a little bit, trying to get used to laying next to each other before starting your intimacy. With each thought your heart was pounding intensely.

He starts kissing you, softly, his tongue reaches to your bottom lip, then top, asking for entrance. You let him in, as your tongues slide against each other, he undresses you. He slips your arm out of your zip up hoodie. Slips your other arm out, taking off your hoodie. You unbutton his school jacket (yes he was lazy enough to not dress properly for his date). Slipping his arms out of it.

He then lifts your shirt up slowly while massaging your tongue with his. Backs his face away from yours as he takes your shirt up over your head, and continues to kiss you. You unbutton his white shirt while massaging his tongue with yours. Throwing his shirt on the ground.

He then reaches for your bra, feeling the back of this wizardly lock up, he finally unsnaps it, slowly taking your bra off and away from your chest. He drops the bra to the ground, then slides your skirt off, you lift your legs out towards the edge of the bed to where it was easier for him to take them off.

You unzip his pants and he continues to take them off for you. You both are now in your underwear. He was wearing plain gray boxers, while you were wearing purple panties with a cat print on them. He blushes to the sight of you.

He grabs the protection. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asks for your concern. You blush then smile a little "Yes." He grins slightly. You two continue kissing, while he puts the protection on, he slips your panties off, and his boxers completely off which were already half way off.

Your hearts pound immensely, as he sticks his man hood in you. You let out a painful moan, you were a virgin, so it hurt just a little, "..!! A-are you okay?!" Oreki-san asks immediately. You squeak out "Yes." He continues, but slowly, and starts moving his hips slowly.

You cringe as it still kinda hurts. With each hip movement it was starting to feel good. Your head was becoming fuzzy, your body felt hot. You start moving your hips along with his. With each thrust you moaned quietly, he felt as though to move faster, but with his 'conserving energy' quote, it would feel different.

He gave it a try anyway, moving faster with his hip thrusting, you begin to breathe heavy, moaning with each breathe outtake. He moans a little, a groan really. A sexual groan. Your body was feeling the immense heat, your body starts moving faster.
Building up the energy to climate, you both change the position, you are now on the bottom, and he lays over you. Thrusting his way back in you.

You let out a pleasure moan. He knows how much energy is being used, but he knows it's for love. He continues his thrusting, both in a moanful mess, you feel this pleasuring feeling, a feeling like you are about climax, you let out "I-I'm going to.." Hearing your warning, he thrusts faster, moving his hips more and more.

He blurts "..I'm g-gonna.." he thrusts his hips faster. You climax letting out a elongated moan, as he grunts, cumming inside the protection. He then pulls his man hood out of you, lays next you and pants. You pant with him, both exhausted you lay there and cuddled for a bit.

He falls asleep, he tends to do that after using too much energy. You've noticed that a lot. You cuddle beside him not to disturb.

Time passes and it's 7 pm, you wake up and see Oreki-san not in bed, you sit up, yawn, put your clothes on, fix your hair and walk into the living room. He was under his Kotatsu, watching tv. No one was home still, you go and sit next to him and watch tv with him until you get a text from your mom telling you that the dinner meeting went great.

You smile and tell the news to Oreki-san, he nods and continues to watch tv. You just slightly grin at him, he is happy for your mom, it's just hard to tell from others. You kiss his cheek, he grins a little and kisses your cheek back, then he scoots over for you to let you lay next to him under the kotatsu.

You both cuddle and watch tv together. 'This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. What a great day!' You smile at the thought.