Pals

(A way to get close to him is to get close to his pal, Satoshi-san *eyebrow wiggle*).

It's been a month and a half, you've come close to Satoshi-san, which made Oreki-san pretty close too. You and the members were in the club room, "Hah hah! Hey (y/n), why don't you, Oreki-san, and I hang out somewhere?!" Satoshi cheerfully says, smiling.

You look at Oreki-san who was looking down at his manga, "Mn." A small response from Oreki-san. You smile a little, you got so used to being around these two, you know what little noises that come from Oreki-san mean (That means yes, he'll join, lol).

"Can I join too?!" You hear Ibara say. All three of you look at her, "If you can handle a stud like me." Satoshi jokes. She scoffs. "You're no stud, you're just some class clown who thinks he's all high and mighty." She retorts.

"Awww you're no fun Ibara-saaaan.." He says with a smirk at the end. "I don't think you can tag along with us if you got no sense of humor." Satoshi says with a smile. "Shut up Satoshi!!" She yells.

He laughs, "Come on! You should know by now I'm only kidding!" She irritatingly looks at him. He laughs again, "You can hang out with us, so can Chitanda-san!" Satoshi says, smiling.

Oreki-san gives him the look, a look of 'Great, more people, more wasted energy.' You giggle a little, you knew that look all too well. Oreki looks at you, a pink tint spreads a little across his cheeks.

Chitanda-san smiles, "Yeah let us all have a great time!" She says cheerfully. "Fine.. but Satoshi better not make any joking remarks about me!" Ibara-san says, pointing at Satoshi. He backs away a little laughing, with his hands up in defense.

You stand up, "Alright! Lets go!" You say smiling. Satoshi-san smiles at your enthusiasm. "Yeah!" Chitanda-san cheers. You all plan a date, and get ready to go home, Chitanda, and Ibara-san leave. You were about to head out, but then you feel a tug on your school bag.

You look over, and see Satoshi-san, "Wait (y/n), you, Oreki-san and I have plans." Your eyebrows go up, "So then you still want just us three to hang out?" You ask, "Hah hah of course!" Satoshi laughs. Oreki-san gets up, walks over, pats the top of your head, "Yep." He mutters. You blush slightly.

All three of you head out, "Oreki-san might not even hang out that day!" Satoshi-san smiles. You look at Oreki-san, grin a little. "Hmm, I'm going." You say, making sure Oreki-san heard you.

Oreki-san slightly looks your way, a pink tint on his cheeks again. "I didn't say I wasn't going." Oreki-san mummbles. Satoshi stops in his tracks with a surprised look on his face.

Oreki-san, you turn and face Satoshi. "Oreki is gonna be active?!" Satoshi jokes. Oreki irritably looks at Satoshi-san. "Hah hah! I'm guessing you're going cause-" He motions a whisper expression with his face and his hand "(y/n) is~?" Satoshi-san grins.

"M.." Is all you hear coming from Oreki-sans mouth. You walk up to Satoshi-san, "I can hear you my friend." You place your hand on his shoulder with a frown. He looks at you and grins, "Hah! I know!" He says.

You glare at him, and karate chop him on the head gently. Oreki-san snickers a tiny bit. You grin and start laughing, Satoshi-san takes your hand off his head, kneels down on one knee, "(Y/n)." He looks up at you, with a smile.

"Will you marry me?" He continues. You look at him with a surprised expression. Oreki walks over, grabs you in his arms, looks at Satoshi-san, "I don't think so." Oreki-san says. Satoshi-san laughs.

Oreki-san looks at Satoshi confusingly. As do you. "I knew you liked (y/n)!" He says. Oreki-san lets go of you, blushing. You blush too, "Wha--!" You say. Satoshi's just laughing. "I had to test you Oreki!" Satoshi says, whiping laugh tears from his eyes.

You're still blushing, standing there, 'Oreki-san.. l-likes me?!' You thought. Oreki walks away, blushing. Satoshi and you runs up to him, Satoshi places his arms behind his head, making em cross. "Come on! Oreki, she had to know, it's been too long to keep it from her!"

Oreki-san looks down, blushing, "I didn't want her to know this way." He mummbles. Your eyes widen, blushing slightly, looking forward. You pretend you didn't hear him. "(Y/n)?.. (Y/n)?! (Y/N)!!" Satoshi-san yells. "Huh?" You look his way.

"Didn't you hear any of that?!" Satoshi says. You look blankly at him, and shook your head 'no'. He sighs dissapointingly. "Jeez you both are so dense." Satoshi-san says. You look at Satoshi irritatingly. As does Oreki-san. "Hah hah! You guys are great pals!" Satoshi says joyfully.