When he calls you

(F/n): First name
(L/n): Last name
(f/n): friends name

You were laying in bed, thinking of ways to make the 'Litature club' better. 'Maybe I could make the posters?' You thought, 'I should probably call Ms. Chitanda first for her approval.' You get out of bed, walk out of your room, pick up the phone, and dial the number Chitanda had givin you. "Moshi moshi? Chitanda residence." You hear, "Ah h-hello, is Chitanda-san there?"

"Oh, I'm Chitanda, sorry, I forgot to say 'Chitanda speaking' after saying hello." She says. "Um I was wondering if I could make fliers for the club?" You ask. There was a long pause. "I'll need to call everyone to see what they think!" She says, sounding excited.

"Alright!" You say, smiling. You hang up the phone. It was quite a while before you heard the phone ring again. Ring ring, the phone finally rings. You go and pick it up. "Moshi moshi! This is the (L/n) residence, (F/n) speaking!" You say, "Ms. (L/n), don't think of coming up ideas for the club." You hear a deep voice over the phone. "Wh-who this?" You ask, "Mn, sorry, this is Oreki." You hear.

"How co-" "You'll just waste energy that isn't needed." He cuts you off. You sigh. "Yes energy will be used, but I'm the one making it, you won't have to worry, neither will the others." You say to him. "Mm.." You hear, "Just let Mayaka make them." He continues, "She has plenty of energy, she can draw, and well I do-" he stops, he breathes in, sighs, "You shouldn't be wasting energy." He says.

"Me? Why would you worry on me for wasting energy?" You ask, "Nothing. Just don't." He says, and you hear a click. 'Rude! He could have said he had to go!' You put the phone down. 'Why.. would he worry? And dang, he talked a lot for an energy conserver.' You thought.

'Sorry about this chapter for being short. Well it is about when he calls you."
-Kitsuda