The question of All Time!

(This might be a long chapter)

A year goes by and you are now in your senior year of High School with Oreki-san. You two have been dating for 3 years. Sweet dates, some phone calls with mostly you talking and chatting. He loved to just listen.

You two were sitting at a café, enjoying another great date. He had been nervous about something though, he didn't look all too nervous on the outside, but his mind was wandering.

You could kinda tell something was up. You decided to ask "Oreki-san? Is something wrong?" He looked up to your question. ".." Is all that was heard from him. You waited a little to see if he was going to say anything else.

Finally that time had passed "(Y/n). Can.." He cuts off his sentence and seemed to be blushing. You were curious.. hopefully not as curious as Chitanda gets.

"C-can we go to your house?" He continued. You never thought of bringing him over before, in fact the thought never had crossed your mind. Not only that.. you've never been to his house either!

You nod slightly, hesitant to his question. Something was odd here. He was acting differently since this morning. You two decide to pay for the tea and or coffee and leave the café. Yes you both payed for your drinks.

While you two were walking towards your house. You noticed he was acting more nervous with each block passing by. "Oreki-san.. please tell me why you're acting so nervous."

He looks over at you, with a surprising expression. "..Do you think it's a good idea for an unexpected visit from me? Have you told your parents about me? What would they think?"

You stopped in your tracks. You have never been so shocked in your entire life. More questions you have ever heard come from his mouth. "Why would you think it wouldn't be a good idea to come over? You had to meet my parents one day anyway."

He nodded, and you two soon were at your front door. You think he was nervous because you used to live in America. You and your family all know a lot about the Japanese language now. This shouldn't be a problem.

As you and him walk in, you see your mom at the table preparing a dinner meeting. She'll get promoted if this dinner is all well and good. "Oh hi sweetie!" She greets, "How was your da-?" "Well is this the young man you always talked about?!" She asks.

"Yes." You say bashfully. Oreki-san just looks up, slightly embarrassed. "Hello." Is all he says. Your mom just looks at him with a smile. "So what are you two gonna do?" You looked at Oreki-san, why he even wanted to come over in the first place.

He looks over at you, he looked as puzzled as you did. "I forgot something I needed before going to our date." You lie. Only cause you didn't know what to say, or truthfully why you're back at home.

"Well alright, see you home after your date sweetie!" Your mom says smiling. You head upstairs while Oreki waits downstairs for you. You nab nothing and head back down. "Alright bye mom!" You say. You didn't hear anything of which your mom was distracted getting the table set for an important dinner.

You and Oreki head outside. Oreki seemed relieved. Your concern for him heightens, but you stay quiet. As you walk a while, not knowing where you two will end up. You notice Oreki-san is acting odd again. "Wanna come over to my house?" He speaks up.

Your eyes wide. Feeling a bit anxious you blurt out "Why?!" His eye widen also. Then he looks down, feeling more nervous.. ".." He sighs. "(Y/n).. can we talk some where private?" Insisting he needed to talk about something too personal that it can't be in public.

You nod and he leads you to a quiet park, it was filled with trees and bushes and squirrels. You snicker quietly thinking 'How private, the squirrels will hear us.'  Oreki spots a bench. This park seems a little familiar. Your eyes widen. 'This was where we had our first date!'

You two sit on the bench, "..You know how we've been dating for a while now?" He says, with a slight trembling in his voice. 'He's not going to ask me to marry him is he?!'  Your sudden thought. "Yeah." You respond.

He looks down at his feet, shuffling them while he tries to form the words out to you. "..I've been nervous as you could probably tell." 'Yeah..' You think. "Why is that?" You ask him. He looks up at you blushing. "..Well we like each other a lot right?" 'Oi just get to the point!'  You think eagerly.

You nod. "I'm just gonna say it! Don't you think it's time we took it to the next level?!" He says to you loudly, his face red as a Pikachus cheeks. You.. are stunned. Silent. Your heart began to beat rapidly of the word.. 'S-sex?! That's what this has been all about?!'  Your mind full with images.

You look away, blushing intensely. He looks away, cheeks still red. You close your eyes, then reach your hand out to his shoulder, "W-we could try.." You say nervously. He looks over at you. "We don't have to unless you're ready, and I mean are absolutely ready. Not because I asked to, or because you'll feel bad if you say no. When you say yes, and absolutely 100% ready. We could try."

You look at him, feeling the care from his words consume you. You feel as though you are ready. Only because you know he cares not to break your heart. You do want to feel closer to him. You do want to be intimate with him.

(To be continued)